View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 09:16 PM   #236
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Quote:
It’s all in the attitude!

~ Eileen Fehlen ~

We are learning from this program that we are in charge of our attitude. No other person or no situation can force us into a negative frame of mind. And if we have intentionally, though perhaps mindlessly, chosen to feel negative, we can instantly feel positive instead. A gentle reminder is all that’s necessary.

Most of us got so used to negativity that we failed to see that we could feel otherwise. We resented women who always seemed happy and up. Now we understand, but understanding how our attitude is developed and taking charge of it are separate acts.

Being consciously and actively in charge of a positive attitude takes lots of practice, but every time we succeed in changing a bad attitude to a favorable one makes change easier the next time. We will soon discover that we are just as happy as we want to be. The power rests solely with each one of us.

I will be a happy woman today if that is my choice. No one can make me feel otherwise!
It takes one to know one. Didn't like to hear that, but it is true. Recovery begins with me, I am the only one who can change it.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote