View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 11:02 AM   #2
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

So tired today and yesterday after all my busy this week. I know that to do is going to cause this, and I generally accept the results, except for the fact today, I do have housework to do today along with laundry, and am in too much pain.

Not much posting will get done today. My memory isn't clicking in, like I know I posted prayers on here somewhere and now I can't find them.

The worst of Fibromyalgia is the pain but the chronic fatigue. This morning, I made a small sandwich and only ate half, too difficult to chew. My arms are heavy and it is difficult to pick up the mouse and my typing is slow.

To top it all off, I had two peaches that didn't ripen, and so I cut them up, put them in a small saucepan with some aguava juice and a little water, forgot it until I could smell the pan burning and ended up with a burnt offering. It is a normal thing for me, when the fibro flares, but still doesn't make me a happy camper.

Expectations are killer, too sick to post last night, went to band ed early, slept about 9 hours, and figured I would be up raring to go. Not! I figured that bed with be part of the equation of the day, it is just whether I can stay awake and watch my shows from 1-3 pm. I tend to put a lot of expectations on myself, not so bad at taking on that of others, but most days I am too hard on myself. What is, is!

Thanks for letting me share. Hugs.

Today is a struggle, but one minute, one hour, and even if it is seconds, I know my God will see me through it.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MajestyJo For Sharing: