View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 07:32 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon23 Bible Verses - February

February 1

With joy you will drink deeply from the fountain of salvation! - Isaiah 12:3

In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus. – Romans 6:11

As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, O God. Psalm 42:1

Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

"For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith." 1 John 5:4

Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful. Luke 6:36

Romans 8:1, ESV "There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus."

What is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. (2 Corinthians 4:18)

Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. —1 John 4:7

"Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself: I am the LORD." Leviticus 19:18

Psalm 3:2-6 2 Many are saying of me, “God will not deliver him.” 3 But you, LORD, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high. 4 I call out to the LORD, and he answers me from his holy mountain. 5 I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the LORD sustains me. 6 I will not fear though tens of thousands assail me on every side.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links