View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 03:14 AM   #10
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Quote:
Tuesday, June 10, 2014

You are reading from the book Today's Gift

Whoever I am or whatever I am doing, some kind of excellence is within my reach.
—John W.Gardner

It's easy to forget how important we each are - to our parents, to other family members, to our friends. We are in this world, even in our particular family, because we are important and necessary in the lives of others. It's easy to feel not so important though, especially when we think we're not good enough at anything we try. School or work comes easy for some. Maybe not us. Athletics come easy to others. Maybe it's helping around the house that's easiest. Each of us is very good at some things. And it's okay to not be good at everything.

How can I show my talent today?
Really like the quote. My talent is God given. What ever I need to be in today, it will be given to me. If I don't have the talent to do something, I need to reach out and ask for help.

I like to be creative, and that is something I can do and be when I visit the site. I just finished a book that had miniature goats in it. The goat's milk was being used to make soap. We so often think we can't do, but we can often surprise ourselves, as to what we are capable of and what we can accomplish.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote