View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 10:35 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Walk in love as Christ loved

Today’s Scripture: “And walk in love, [esteeming and delighting in one another] as Christ loved us and gave Himself up for us...” (Ephesians 5:2, AMP)

Delight in One Another

Have you ever thought about what it means to delight in others? Or, to esteem and honor the people God has placed in your life? Sometimes it’s easy to take for granted your family and close friends, but we are called to honor and value those around us. You are God’s representative in the earth, and when you make the effort to bless and encourage the people in your life, you are displaying God’s love for them. Not only that, you are displaying your love for God.

Notice today’s verse doesn’t say, “Walk in love as long as everyone acts the way you want them to.” It doesn’t say, “Esteem others as long as they treat you right.” No, it simply says, “Walk in love as Christ loved.” There are no conditions to God’s love, and there should be no conditions to our love for others either. Today, show love and sow love and watch how God pours out His love on every area of your life in return!

A Prayer for Today: “Father, help me to love others today the way You love me. Show me how to be a blessing to the people You have placed in my life. I choose to honor You by honoring others today in Jesus’ name. Amen.”

Joel Osteen
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links