Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03-01-2022, 06:55 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon23 Bible Verses - March

March 1

Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord. 1 Corinthians 15:58

The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. Psalm 34:17-18

Isaiah 25:1a – O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you; I will praise your name, for you have done wonderful things.

With God's power working in us, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or think of. —Ephesians 3:20
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2022, 06:46 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 2

John 14:6 – Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Jeremiah 31:34b – For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies.” —John 11:25

"My God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:19)
Old 03-03-2022, 06:56 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 3

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Philemon 1:25

Isaiah 40:31 – Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Isaiah 55:8-9 – "My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the Lord. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."

Ephesians 4:2-5 2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. 3 Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. 4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

Whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ. — Colossians 3:23-24
Old 03-04-2022, 05:49 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 4

May the God of hope fill you with all gladness and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope. — Romans 15:13

This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad. — Psalm 118:24

Joshua 1:9 – Have not I commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.—Romans 15:13

A merry heart does good, like medicine. —Proverbs 17:22

Matthew 22:37 NIV Jesus replied: "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind."
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Old 03-05-2022, 07:45 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 5

Yet the Lord longs to be gracious to you; therefore he will rise up to show you compassion. For the Lord is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him! —Isaiah 30:18

I Peter 4:8-11 8 Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. 9 Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. 10 Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms. 11 If anyone speaks, they should do so as one who speaks the very words of God. If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.

Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone. Colossians 4:5-6

Lamentations 3:26 – It is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.

Whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ. — Colossians 3:23-24

“For everyone who asks and keeps on asking receives; and he who seeks and keeps on seeking finds; and to him who knocks and keeps on knocking, the door shall be opened.” —Luke 11:10

When a man's ways are pleasing to the LORD, he makes even his enemies live at peace with him. — Proverbs 16:7
Old 03-06-2022, 12:05 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 6

The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged Deuteronomy 31:8

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 – But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is made perfect in weakness." So, I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me. Therefore I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities for the sake of Christ; for whenever I am weak, then I am strong.

Joshua 1:9 – I hereby command you: Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

"I alone know the plans I have for you, plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster, plans to bring about the future you hope for." Jeremiah 29:11
Old 03-07-2022, 06:47 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 7

Hebrews 12:1-2 – Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Isaiah 25:1 – O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago.

Hebrews 13:8 – Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?" (Matthew 6:25 NIV)

I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Psalm 16:8

Psalm 139:23-24 – Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. —Psalm 46:1

"Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness." (Psalm 37:3)
Old 03-08-2022, 07:41 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 8

O give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; for His lovingkindness endures forever. - Psalm 118:1

So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. Galatians 3:26-27

2 Corinthians 1:3-4 – Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all of our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! —2 Corinthians 5:17

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. —Romans 12:2

As for God, his way is perfect. —Psalm 18:30
Old 03-09-2022, 06:26 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 9

Psalm 40:11 "Do not withhold Your mercy from me, O Lord; may Your love and Your truth always protect me."

2 Timothy 1:9 – God has saved us and called us to a holy life — not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time.

Psalm 30:2 Lord my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me.

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. —Isaiah 41:10

“The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”—Deuteronomy 31:8

James 1:2-4 2 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. 4 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.
Old 03-10-2022, 06:42 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 10

Therefore take up the full armor of God, so that you may be able to resist when times are evil, and after you have done everything to stand firm. Stand firm then! Ephesians 6:13-14a

Psalm 55:22 Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.

"Encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today!" (Hebrews 3:13).

1 Peter 3:15 – In your hearts, set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.

"The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my Savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety." (Psalm 18:2)

Instruct a wise man and he will be wiser still; teach a righteous man and he will add to his learning. — Proverbs 9:9
Old 03-11-2022, 06:17 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 11

"Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him." (Psalm 34:8)

James 5:16b – The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.

Deuteronomy 7:9 – The Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands.

Jeremiah 32:17 – Ah, Lord God! It is you who have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and by your outstretched arm! Nothing is too hard for you.

Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.—1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me. Psalm 23:4
Old 03-12-2022, 06:47 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 12

Psalm 121:7-8 – The Lord keeps you from all harm and watches over your life. The Lord keeps watch over you as you come and go, both now and forever.

Psalm 25:15 – My eyes are always on the Lord, for he rescues me from the traps of my enemies.

Matthew 11:28-30 – Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light."

Jesus promised, "If two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven." (Matthew 18:19 NIV)

The Lord gives strength to His people; the Lord blesses His people with peace. —Psalm 29:11

“Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.” —John 14:1
Old 03-13-2022, 07:23 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 13

As for God, his way is perfect: The LORD’s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him. Psalm 18:30

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool." (Isaiah 1:18 KJV)

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind." (Matthew 22:37 NIV)

2 Corinthians 5:17 – Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

Romans 8:28 – We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. (NIV)
Old 03-14-2022, 07:22 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 14

Romans 10:17 17 Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ.

John 3:16 – For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

2 Peter 1:5-8 – Make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love. For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. (NIV)

Jesus promised, "If two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven." (Matthew 18:19 NIV)

Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you.—Luke 6:27–28
Old 03-15-2022, 06:31 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 15

For who knows a person’s thoughts except their own spirit within them? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. 1 Corinthians 2:11

Acts 4:10-12 – It is by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth… Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.

Matthew 5:16b – Let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.

God's Word is a lamp to guide our feet and a light for our path. —Psalm 119:105

A man's wisdom gives him patience; it is to his glory to overlook an offense. — Proverbs 19:11
Post New ThreadReply