Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2017, 08:28 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Frustrated but not wavering

“Frustrated but not wavering!” by Lakisha J

I’ve been back in school a year now, working on my Bachelors of Science in Bible. I struggled with going back to school because it takes time and a LOT of money. I prayed and asked God to lead me to the right school with the right people and He did. Memphis Center for Urban Theological Studies (MCUTS). It meets my needs. Everything has been good. I spoke with our company’s tuition reimbursement department and my bible classes are covered. So I put in one request, no problem. Second request, ALL problems. See in the midst of me going to school our company merged and the new one doesn’t pay for bible classes. “They” said I can change my major but I don’t want a degree in Business, I desire one in Bible. Plus, I only have seven classes left. Ok God! Now, as I wait to get reimbursed from last semester, change after change. So, I go again to the dean of students (who has been great) saying, it’s going to be another 15 days, from the last time I told you 30 days ago, before I can close out my balance. On top of that, I now have to pay out-of-pocket. But you know what I told her this morning, I’m frustrated but not wavering.

I am sharing this because I need you to understand that when YOU can’t understand it, it’s God working. I BELIEVE THAT! See, someone is facing even harder obstacles and it seems easier just to wave the white flag or throw in the towel. Someone is looking into the darkness and about to turn around. Somebody opened an email and it was another denial. Sorted the mail and the check still hasn’t shown up. Going back to the doctor with no good news. Depending on some folk and they let you down. Calling for help and it still hasn’t shown up. Well beloved, you may be frustrated but don’t lose your faith. You may be discouraged but don’t you dare die yet. You may get depressed but don’t discard your deliverance. For just like me, you’ve got to believe something greater is headed your way. Yes, I am believing that if the enemy is trying this hard, it’s only because God has already signed the order of protection over my life. So, although we’re frustrated, we’ve got to still fight. Frustrated but don’t you fall. Instead, we’ll be frustrated but still faithful, favored and fearless! Because we still believe in God of breakthroughs. Even in the midst of your frustration, God is still God and He never fails!

“But you, take courage! Do not let your hands be weak, for your work shall be rewarded.” —2 Chronicles 15:7
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply