Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03-01-2019, 06:36 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - March

March 1: Just as I led My chosen people out of Egypt in ancient times, so I will lead and protect My people from the tyranny of the world. I will safeguard and care for those who travel the road of peace and righteousness, says the Lord. I will perfect, establish and strengthen everyone who has decided to live in My kingdom. 1 Peter 2:9-10 But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; who once were not a people but are now the people of God, who had not obtained mercy but now have obtained mercy.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2019, 05:59 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 2: I would have you make a distinct separation between the precious and the vile things in your life and circumstances. Keep and accentuate the good things while you remove those things that are detrimental. It is My desire that you draw closer to Me, but you must continue to go through the process of purification, says the Lord. Jeremiah 15:19 Therefore thus says the LORD: "If you return, then I will bring you back; you shall stand before Me; if you take out the precious from the vile, you shall be as My mouth. Let them return to you, but you must not return to them."
Old 03-03-2019, 03:15 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 3: It is My desire for you to edify, to build one another up. There is a myriad of ways you can do that, but you must give from a genuine desire to see others receive help and not from wanting to feel better about yourself. Some of you may be able to give financial aid while others may encourage with kindness or help with tasks. Take a step in the right direction by truly caring for your fellow man, says the Lord, and I will reward you in kind. Romans 14:19 Therefore let us pursue the things which make for peace and the things by which one may edify another.
Old 03-04-2019, 06:36 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 4: In considering your options, always move in the direction of that which produces truth, grace and life in the Spirit. If you do so, you will be able to receive divine wisdom and revelation. And, your eyes will be open to understanding the best choices that will move you forward in My kingdom, says the Lord. John 16:13-14 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you."
Old 03-05-2019, 04:57 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 5: Expand your horizons so that you do not get stuck in a rut. Find ways to grow that will increase your curiosity and interest. Otherwise, you may become stodgy. There are possibilities available to you if you will reach beyond where you are and allow inspiration to move to the forefront, says the Lord. Finding yourself to be dull and uninspired has its roots in your spiritual well-being. Matthew 13:15 For the hearts of this people have grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing, and their eyes they have closed, lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, so that I should heal them.
Old 03-06-2019, 06:54 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 6: Set yourself to know what it is you really believe. Do not be deceived. I am not speaking of quoting scripture verses or making declarations. You must define where your faith is truly active. Then, you can ask of Me, and I will hear and answer you, says the Lord. James 1:6-7 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord.
Old 03-07-2019, 06:02 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 7: There are many things that you must do when you don't want to do them. Instead of living in dread, take one day at a time and rise up in My strength and grace to do what is necessary. Trust Me to lead you in every difficulty and bring you through to peace, says the Lord. Procrastination will only exacerbate the situation. 2 Samuel 22:33 God is my strength and power, and He makes my way perfect.
Old 03-08-2019, 06:35 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 8: You have had numerous opportunities to be ashamed of yourself, but these moments must not define who you are. Everyone makes mistakes. You must make a decision to rise up out of the failures of the past and begin with a new spiritual day in which you can exercise self-restraint and to bring honor to your life in My kingdom, says the Lord. Proverbs 21:21 He who follows righteousness and mercy finds life, righteousness, and honor.
Old 03-09-2019, 05:48 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 9: Be alert to that which I will bring to your remembrance. It will have to do with what I have shown you in the past by way of correction. But, you did not spend the time necessary to actually deal with the underlying attitudes and motivations. This will be your second time around. When you truly see and overcome, you will be able to progress, says the Lord. 2 Corinthians 10:6 and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled.
Old 03-10-2019, 06:46 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 10: Now is the time to upgrade--to take the next step. I speak to you spiritually to rise to a higher position, greater discernment, and closer relationship to Me, says the Lord. But, you will also see this process playing out in natural circumstances as a sign of what is happening in the realm of the Spirit. Pay attention to those things and go with the flow and moving of My Spirit. Psalm 24:3-4 Who may ascend into the hill of the LORD? Or who may stand in His holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who has not lifted up his soul to an idol, nor sworn deceitfully.
Old 03-11-2019, 07:11 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 11: In a vision I saw a volcano that had once erupted through the crust of the earth and flowed with hot lava and ash and was now a beautiful mountain covered with lush vegetation. It was bountiful and teeming with life. And the Lord revealed that this was a symbol of internal work where unrighteousness and sin finally erupt producing repentance from which flows spiritual life. Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Old 03-12-2019, 06:30 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 12: Refuse to allow the chaos around you to affect your sense of order and ability to do what you need to do. Settle down and move through the day by establishing yourself in peace. Make the effort to stay connected to Me. I will give you the wisdom and strength necessary to overcome your circumstances, says the Lord. 1 John 4:4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
Old 03-13-2019, 07:12 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 13: In a vision I saw a guy riding a tortoise across a desert, which I believe is a symbol of the spiritual environment that we have been in for the past few months--rather dry and slow. But, I heard the Lord say that these days are about over, and we will have multiple opportunities to leave the desert behind and move in a fresh anointing of the Spirit. Psalm 63:1 O God, You are my God; early will I seek You; my soul thirsts for You; my flesh longs for You in a dry and thirsty land where there is no water.
Old 03-14-2019, 07:04 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 14: It's a waiting game until breakthrough comes. The question is, "How well will you wait?" You can either wait being impatient and disgruntled, or you can wait in silent trust and assurance that your future is in My hands, says the Lord. You can wait knowing that you belong to Me and I know all things. I will lead you and guide your steps with precision. Psalm 32:8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye.
Old 03-15-2019, 06:38 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 15: You need a change of spiritual scenery--a change of focus. You have been more concerned with yourself instead of actually seeking to have vital relationship with Me, says the Lord. I am the fixer, but even when I make a way you sometimes can't get yourself out of the way in order to see the possibilities, says the Lord. You must change your habit of self-focus. Hebrews 12:1-2 Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Post New ThreadReply