Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05-01-2021, 05:57 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - May

May 1: In the process of transformation you will be surprised that even small adjustments will reap huge rewards when you walk in Spirit. This is a time when spiritual sensitivity is everything. Do nothing apart from My leading. Every step counts. Psalm 1:1-3 Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stands in the path of sinners, nor sits in the seat of the scornful; but his delight is in the law of the Lord, and in His law he meditates day and night. He shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth its fruit in its season, whose leaf also shall not wither; and whatever he does shall prosper.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2021, 05:15 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 2: Rise up in the strength that I have provided. Your strength will come through your connection with Me. So be strong. Be resilient and full of faith that through Me you can do all that is necessary. Do not be afraid. Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Old 05-03-2021, 06:02 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 3: When your days are filled with uncertainty and fraught with complexity, you need to reset. Spend time with Me and let Me settle your soul and give you peace. Nothing can touch you when you are at rest in the Spirit. Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Old 05-04-2021, 04:20 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 4: Insecurity is a state of mind that results in feeling unsure. Whatever your current situation, you must realize that your only avenue of security is redemption. You can do your best to make you life secure, but you will come to the realization that life on earth is temporary at best. Make eternal life in Christ your priority. 2 Corinthians 4:18 While we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
Old 05-05-2021, 05:04 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 5: You have been set free. You must allow that freedom to be not only your goal but your guideline. The price was paid with blood on the Cross of Calvary. There is no greater sacrifice than that and no greater expression of love. Refuse to live beneath your privilege and potential. John 8:36 Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.
Old 05-06-2021, 06:07 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 6: Do not lose heart. Whether you are aware of it or not, your spirit is being renewed and will translate to more peace in your soul. This happens when you endeavor to walk in My Spirit and pray as led by the Spirit. Then, the invisible will become visible not only to you but to those around you. 2 Corinthians 4:16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.
Old 05-07-2021, 01:42 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 7: I have gone before you to make crooked places straight. When things become too complicated to sort out, you can trust Me to simplify and make your transition easier than you imagined. All of your worry did not help but only hindered your ability to have faith in what I can and will do for you. What you thought was a disaster will be a stepping stone to a better situation. Fear not, I am with you! Isaiah 45:2 I will go before you and make the crooked places straight; I will break in pieces the gates of bronze and cut the bars of iron.
Old 05-08-2021, 06:01 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 8: Refuse to be swept away by confusion, which is an aspect of worry and fear. My word is clear and My ability to direct your steps is unquestionable. It is My will that you stand firmly positioned to move forward with the certainty of supernatural wisdom and assistance. You are not alone. Proverbs 16:9 Man’s heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
Old 05-09-2021, 03:11 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 9: Let the rain of My Spirit fall on you to bring cleansing, refreshment and renewal. Lift your head up to see your possibilities instead of focusing on the circumstances that keep you earth-bound. Acts 17:24-28a God, who made the world and everything in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands. Nor is He worshiped with men’s hands, as though He needed anything, since He gives to all life, breath, and all things. And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings, so that they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us; for in Him we live and move and have our being.
Old 05-10-2021, 06:36 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 10: I heard the Lord say: I want to see people truly living in the Spirit. I want those who belong to Me to demonstrate spiritual reality. Those of you who do walk in the Spirit must show by example what that looks like. Your life in the Spirit will help others seek to have an honest and vital relationship with Me. I do not value one individual over another. I do not prefer or love one more than another, but My Word is true and cannot be overridden. It must be adhered to if one is to walk in the Spirit. 1 Corinthians 2:2-5 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified. I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling. And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
Old 05-11-2021, 05:54 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 11: When things do not seem to be working out, resist the urge to panic. Settle yourself and arise in Spirit to receive inspiration about what to do next. I am not a God who cannot hear. I will hear your plea and will lead you in ways that bring resolution. Have faith. Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
Old 05-12-2021, 05:14 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 12: I kept hearing the words turn around in my spirit. I believe the Lord is telling us that we are in a turn-around time when we can head in a new and more positive direction. It is time to set our sights on breaking through stagnation in order to move ahead consistently. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Old 05-13-2021, 05:07 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 13: Your strength and well-being will not come from world conditions. When you chose to live in My kingdom, you changed your allegiance from earth to heaven; from flesh to spirit. Do not put your faith in men and what they can do for you. Put your faith in Me. John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, My servants would fight, so that I should not be delivered to the Jews; but now My kingdom is not from here.
Old 05-14-2021, 05:48 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 14: Walk strong. You are My offspring and you have been given everything you need to walk in the Spirit with the strength and assurance of My presence. I am not a million miles away. I am as close as your breath. Acts 17:26-28 And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings, so that they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us; for in Him we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said, For we are also His offspring.
Old 05-15-2021, 05:36 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 15: Silence your fear and emotional responses. You need to be quiet internally so that clarity can come with regard to the issues you face and the resulting changes that ensue. You are not hidden from my view. I see your unwavering spiritual commitment to serve Me, and I will give you instructions for the days ahead. You can rely on Me. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.
Post New ThreadReply