Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > New to Bluidkiti's Recovery Forums? > New Member Check In
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

New Member Check In Make sure to stop by here and say hello!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-26-2014, 06:27 PM   #11
Rachel333

Grateful to be here today. Randy, my prayers are with you. God is using you as an amazing example of sobriety. Thank you so much. India....i slipped after 12 years and ive been blessed with 1913 days of a quality of sobriety i wouldn't trade for the world. Cheryl can make it back. Some of us get to relapse so that others dont have to. I worked a solid program for 10 years. For one year i worked the lopsided triangle and did service only and hence my 3 month slip that ended in homelessness, NO one who cared (enabled me....lol), non stop drinking and using and finally 5150. I even gave my kids that had never seen me drink to their very sick and drunk dad. Didnt pick up where i left off. It was as if I'd never stopped. I guess thats why theres a triangle, not a line. Unity, service and recovery....oh yeah. Point being......i made it back. I'm praying for Cheryl to come home soon. And thank you for coming home without a relapse. Proof that we don't have to drink no matter what. You are an angel. Thank you. Sorry bout my lil speaker meeting. You all just touched me so much. A happy Thanksgiving to all. You are true miracles and i am blessed to share in your lives. God bless.
Rachel333 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel333 For Sharing:
Post New ThreadReply