Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Lounge > Inspirations, Poetry, Quotes, Thoughts, Etc

Share This Forum!  

Inspirations, Poetry, Quotes, Thoughts, Etc A place for you to express yourself. Share inspirations, poetry, quotes, writings etc. here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-09-2015, 12:55 PM   #2
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Thank you so much for sharing your story. My son is still in active addiction. He has been in detox, gone into rehab at least 5 times and still chooses to continue to use. All I can do is pray and I realized that I am the last person he wants to hear the message of recovery from. He has a lot of anger toward me and a lot of it is justified and thanks to this program, I learned that I couldn't continue to pay for my sins for the rest of my life and he had to be responsible for his own choices, especially those in today.

I went on a spiritual quest at one year sober. God is as He reveals Himself to me in today. He never ceases to amaze me. God bless. This angel card changes daily.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MajestyJo For Sharing:
Post New ThreadReply