Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-17-2021, 08:44 PM   #1
Rockinbigdaddy

Default NAVIGATION INTO FREEDOM

“If you can’t do great things, do small things in a great way. Don’t wait for great opportunities. Seize common, every day ones and make them great.”
-Napoleon Hill

Seize the day! Which means take action and take hold of. Understand you aren’t guaranteed tomorrow- “This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.” (Psalm 118:24) Every day we have opportunities to accept and embrace our current position and make them great. Yes it’s easy to hope for a light switch miracle that will take away all the hardships and challenges you are enduring; thinking that happiness and joy will be restored by circumstances. Staying stuck in the tangled web of the enemy of doubt.. I’ll be happy when… I will be relaxed when…. I will have peace when… Once this happens I will… and it can go on and on. It begins to feel like your running in a hamster wheel, going through the motions with no purpose. Existing to wake up to another day of the same weights. Then when new challenges arise you begin to feel buried. God did not create us to suffer, God created us to have joy in the midst of suffering. Accepting your life at this moment and being of action allows you to progress forward. Let’s face it there’s only two choices 1. Wallow in misery of what your life is, wishing it was different and resenting others for what they have and what you don’t have. Or
2. Embracing your life and all that you’ve experienced or are experiencing and seek Gods wisdom for revealing the lesson and begin to transform from the inside not the outside. Seizing the little moments throughout your day with greatness. Whether it’s going to work, daily chores, paying bills, school, parenting, laundry, etc. do it with a different attitude. Small daily steps are the ones that allow habits to change. Holding onto resentment wont change the circumstance it just keeps you locked in the dark so it’s essential to have Gods hope through His promises to bring in the light. Begin today by asking yourself… If today is my last day, what kind of attitude would I have as I go into this moment? Then begin taking steps to shift your focus and be grateful for this day the LORD has made for you. Don’t give up before the blessing!

“You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he promised.” Hebrews 10:36

LIVE WITH PURPOSE!
Rockinbigdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinbigdaddy For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply