Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > New to Bluidkiti's Recovery Forums? > Daily Gratitude
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Gratitude Make sure to stop in here and share what you are grateful/thankful for today. No matter how bad our day is, there is always something to be thankful for.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2014, 02:16 AM   #21
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Grateful for a new day.
Grateful that I got downtown to do some need to do things.
Grateful I had my nap when I got home so I could stay up and post and watch tennis.
Grateful that my son cooked dinner.
Grateful that I got the kind of yogourt that I like. Don`t like pre-stirred, it takes all the fun out of eating it.
Grateful we didn`t get any rain although it is still in the forcast. It is suppose to go down to freezing tonight, so hope it warms up and the rain doesn`t freeze.
Grateful that I got a couple of new authors that look promising and a couple of old favourites.
Grateful that I finished my J.D. Robb book and pick up a Catherine Coulter book.
Grateful that I met the friend who use to live with me and a member of my group, along with members of the program, fellow tenants, and some people who use to be in the program, who carry a great message to me. I was truly blessed when I went to the mall today. Even more grateful that my God meets my needs, and puts people in my path.
Grateful for those who share this journey with me.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply