Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09-25-2016, 09:03 AM   #31
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 25

Romans 12:2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is — his good, pleasing and perfect will.

So, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and immovable. Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless. - 1 Corinthians 15:58

Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ. — Philippians 1:2

1 John 2:1 “My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One.”

"Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite." Psalms 147:5

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 - 9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2016, 07:52 AM   #32
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 26

Philippians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. - 1 Corinthians 13:4-5

Today’s Scripture: James 1:16-17 (NLT): So don’t be misled, my dear brothers and sisters. Whatever is good and perfect is a gift coming down to us from God our Father, who created all the lights in the heavens. He never changes or casts a shifting shadow.

Today’s Thought: Every blessing we receive comes from God. It is important that we always give Him all the glory. We are unable to do anything without Him.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, thank You for blessing me even when I do not deserve it. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. — 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

1 John 4:13-15 NIV We know that we live in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit. And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in him and he in God.

Hebrews 10:19
A Call to Persevere in Faith

Therefore, brothers and sisters, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus,

Hebrews 10:22-24

let us draw near to God with a sincere heart and with the full assurance that faith brings, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water. Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds,

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.
Old 09-27-2016, 09:27 AM   #34
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 27

Matthew 28:19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

James 1:18 (NLT): He chose to give birth to us by giving us his true word. And we, out of all creation, became his prized possession.

Today’s Thought: We’ve all heard the saying, “You can choose your friends but not your family.” While in the natural this is very true but in the Spiritual it is not. God, the Alpha & Omega, King of kings, chose us! Wow!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, thank You for choosing me despite all my faults. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says. — James 1:22

Proverbs 8:10-11 (NIV) - Choose my instruction instead of silver, knowledge rather than choice gold, for wisdom is more precious than rubies, and nothing you desire can compare with her.
Old 09-28-2016, 07:56 AM   #35
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 28

2 Chronicles 7:14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

For the LORD is good. His unfailing love continues forever, and his faithfulness continues to each generation. - Psalm 100:5

1 Corinthians 15:57 NIV But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you. John 15:16
Old 09-29-2016, 07:26 AM   #37
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 29

Ephesians 2:8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith — and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God —

"And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." Deuteronomy 6:5

Proverbs 12:25 Anxiety weighs down the heart, but a kind word cheers it up.
Old 09-30-2016, 09:50 AM   #39
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 30

Romans 12:1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship.

Psalm 137:4 (NIV) How can we sing the songs of the Lord while in a foreign land?

Thought: You may be going through a desert. God's hand is on you, even there.

I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them. Pray this way for kings and all who are in authority so that we can live peaceful and quiet lives marked by godliness and dignity. - 1 Timothy 2:1-2

Today’s Scripture: James 1:23-24 (NLT): For if you listen to the word and don’t obey, it is like glancing at your face in a mirror. You see yourself, walk away, and forget what you look like.

Today’s Thought: Not only do we need to read & study God’s Word but we also need to apply it to our lives each & every day.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, help me not only to learn but apply the Word of God to my life each & every day. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Philippians 1:9-10 “And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ,”

Psalm 105:4 NIV Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always.

And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the Lord. Ezekiel 38:23
Post New ThreadReply