Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > New to Bluidkiti's Recovery Forums? > New Member Check In

Share This Forum!  

New Member Check In Make sure to stop by here and say hello!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-03-2015, 08:38 AM   #1
Rhawnie

Default Long time gone...lol!!!

Hi Everyone: I joined over a year ago but have had a lot happen over the past year so I haven't been on here. I get the occasional message from my dear friend Jo and it reminds me that I need to come in here and say hi so here I am. Well anyway, I lived in Ontario for over 30 years but was actually born in New Brunswick. My Mom lives in NB, is up in age and alone so a couple of years ago my husband started trying to talk me into moving to NB so I'd be closer to her but it was difficult for me to leave ON although I finally agreed because of the distance I was from her. We moved down here last Aug to a nice house and I honestly love it. The move however took a lot of time and energy which I don't have because of my health so a lot of it fell on my dear husband but we're settled in now and very happy so that's what I've been up to. I haven't been to bed yet and it's 9:25AM so I have to go soon. Also my right leg is aching really bad sitting here at my pc which bugs me because I always have a proper office chair but it hurts so bad within 20 minutes after sitting here. Oh well, things could be much worse couldn't they? I'll go now though and try to be back on within a day or 2 if not later today. Nice being back everyone and thank you for having me. Have a great day/Rhawnie
Rhawnie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rhawnie For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply