Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > New to Bluidkiti's Recovery Forums? > New Member Check In
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

New Member Check In Make sure to stop by here and say hello!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-02-2013, 01:47 PM   #5
jfreeman
jfreeman

Welcome Tammy !! you have come to the right place and will find all the strength hope and experience here that you are searching for, but like the others have said we have to have contact with others face to face with sponsorship,meetings, and working and sharing with others. For me it all about living this life out in the real world where I touch, feel,see and smell and experience the new life. I was just on line, just going to meetings and just getting what I put into it....but after going back out I realized I had to have more and that there had to be more sooo I came back and I am getting more and more each day as I surrender to the program and how others have done it.... pray'n that you find meetings, sponsor. rides etc. as I put my recovery first all thes other things come but I have to seek it with all of my heart and want it more than anything in the world. help is out there and there are people near you who would love to help you give you rides etc. cuz that is how they keep what they have by giving it away. with Gos all things are possible who knows someone can even give you a car, may live two doors down the street God is like that he does far more than we could ever think or even imagine pray....pray...have faith and believe God has your best interest in mind and will provide your every need but faith without working is a dead faith....have a great day! Tammy and keep coming back it is worth it and it just keeps getting better and better one day at a time.... congrats on the seven months there is others who need your help out there so go share your strength, hope, and experience with them .
jfreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jfreeman For Sharing:
Post New ThreadReply