Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01-29-2017, 09:27 AM   #31
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 29

"Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee." Deuteronomy 31:6

As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame. Romans 10:11

John 1:16 "And from his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace."

And may you have the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. - Ephesians 3:18

Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others. – Philippians 2:3-4
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2017, 03:43 AM   #32
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 30

Matthew 6:25-26 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?

He has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time. 2 Timothy 1:9

1 Thessalonians 2:4, NLT "Our purpose is to please God, not people. He alone examines the motives of our hearts."

Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails. —Proverbs 19:21

Psalm 107:1-8
BOOK V
Psalms 107–150
Psalm 107

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;
his love endures forever.

Let the redeemed of the Lord tell their story—
those he redeemed from the hand of the foe,
those he gathered from the lands,
from east and west, from north and south.

Some wandered in desert wastelands,
finding no way to a city where they could settle.
They were hungry and thirsty,
and their lives ebbed away.
Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble,
and he delivered them from their distress.
He led them by a straight way
to a city where they could settle.
Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love
and his wonderful deeds for mankind,

Exodus 15:2 “The LORD is my strength and my defense ; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him.
Old 01-31-2017, 07:40 AM   #34
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 31

Philippians 2:3-4 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, 4 not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.

"Be still, and know that I am God..." Psalms 46:10 (KJV)

When hard pressed, I cried to the Lord; he brought me into a spacious place. Psalm 118:5

Genesis 1:1,31a, KJV "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth… And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good."

For you are the fountain of life, the light by which we see. - Psalm 36:9

For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless. —Psalm 84:11

Let your eyes look straight ahead, fix your gaze directly before you. Make level paths for your feet and take only ways that are firm. — Proverbs 4:25-26

Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
Post New ThreadReply