Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations > Weekly Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-2023, 07:13 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon24 Weekly Spiritual Meditations - November 3

Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you. Psalm 25:4-5

How comforting it is to know the Bigness of God in the times of our deepest pain. What a blessed salve it is to our broken and wounded hearts to know that the Creator of the universe, he who holds all the stars in his hand, carries us in his heart. He knows us by name, he is intimately acquainted with every thought, he hears every heart cry and understands every motive of our heart and he loves us still. Katherine

Do not fear circumstances. They cannot hurt us, if we hold fast by God and use them as the voices and ministries of His will. Trust Him about everyone and everything, for all times and all needs, earth and heaven, friends and children, the conquest of sin, the growth of holiness, the cross that chafes, the grace that stirs. Anthony W. Thorold

God's silence is in no way indicative of His activity or involvement in our lives. He may be silent but He is not still. Charles Stanley

When I was young I was sure of everything; in a few years, having been mistaken a thousand times, I was not half so sure of most things as I was before; at present, I am hardly sure of anything but what God has revealed to me. John Wesley

God has a purpose for each one of us.

God can turn our difficulties into joys if we persevere.

God is always ready to speak to us.

Stop. Turn around. God is close.

STAYING CONNECTED by Joseph J. Mazzella
When I was a boy there were bikes to ride but no cell phones to text on. There was a river for swimming but no world wide web for surfing. There were basketballs to bounce but few video games to play. There were paths to walk but no reality television shows to watch. When we did sit in front of the TV, we could choose between two channels and had to go outside and turn the antenna to get in the second one. When we wanted to make a call too, we had to sit in the chair next to the phone, pick up the receiver gently to make sure no one else was taking on the party line, and then slowly dial each number on the rotary wheel.
These days my home is wireless and yet has more wires than I can count. I have a mobile phone, cell phone, and computer. I have two televisions and a hundred cable channels. I have CD and DVD players. My daughter has an iPod and a cell phone with more functions than she could ever hope to use. I am connected with friends and family all over the globe and can communicate at the speed of light. I am a part of the vast electronic web that encircles our world.
I know, too, that there is no going back to the simpler age that I grew up in. Still, there are times each day when I shut down my computer and turn off my televisions and cell phone. I do so to spend some quiet time in prayer, to talk to my children and hear about their day, to chat with my friends and neighbors, to read a good book, to pet my dogs, and to take a walk outside and watch the birds flying across the sky. I do so to stay connected to things far more important than the internet. I do so to stay connected to God, to love, to life, to humanity, and to my own soul. Without these connections technology is nothing more than a meaningless distraction.
Use your technology wisely then. Stay connected not distracted. Live your life, share your love, nourish your soul, and make this world a better place both online and off.

Overcoming Our Past Author Unknown
"Then the Spirit of the Lord came upon Jephthah." - (Judges 11:29a)
We've all heard stories of individuals who have overcome extreme hardship during their childhood years. Children of alcoholics, orphans who never have parents, loss of parents to a fatal crash, childhood disease - these are all difficult circumstances to overcome.
Jephthah was a man who overcame his obstacles and refused to allow his circumstances to prevent him from becoming great in God's sight. He was born to Gilead, a result of his father's adulterous encounter with a prostitute. Gilead's wife, who had bore more sons, decided to reject Jephthah, and drove him away from their home saying, "You are not going to get any inheritance in our family because you are the son of another woman." (Judges 11:2) Imagine the rejection this young man felt as he was cast away from his own family.
This experience taught Jephthah to become a hardened warrior. Today he probably would have been part of a street gang. As he got older, his reputation as a warrior became known to those in his country, so much so that when the Ammonites made war on Israel, the elders of Gilead went to Jephthah and asked him to be their commander. Jephthah had to fight off those feelings of rejection from previous years.
"Didn't you hate me and drive me from my father's house?" he responded. (Judges 11:7) He overcame his hurt and pain, and responded to the call God had on his life.
It is said that if we were to help the butterfly remove itself from the cocoon, the butterfly would not be strong enough to survive. It is the struggle that prepares the butterfly to become strong enough to fly. Without the struggle in the cocoon, it could not survive as a butterfly.
The Lord prepares each of us in similar ways. Some of our childhoods seem to have been harsh and born from a seemingly unloving God. However, the Lord knows our struggle and will make our life an instrument in His hand if we will follow Him with an upright heart. He does make all things beautiful in His time if we are willing to be patient.
"But this one thing I do: Forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forth toward what is ahead, 14 I press on toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 3:13-14)
"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." (Romans 8:28)

A LITTLE BIT OF SHADE by Sally L. Kennedy
"The Lord watches over you— the Lord is your shade at your right hand." (Psalm 121:5)
"How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God! And the children of men take refuge in the shadow of Your wings." (Psalm 36:7)
Sometimes our summers (and falls!) are cookers. I have always been impressed by the difference just a little bit of shade makes. In the heat of the day, simply moving under a tree instantly creates a more comfortable feeling. There’s less glare; it feels cooler.
There are many references in the Bible about being, hiding, and taking refuge under the ‘shadow’ of His wings. Several times I have have pondered what that means. One thing for sure is that a shadow, of a tree for example, provides shade. During times of intense heat (trouble), the shadow (shade) carries relief. It provides a respite.
I love all the Psalms, and chapter 121 is no exception. In verse 5 it says, “The Lord watches over you, the Lord is your shade at your right hand.”
What better place to catch our breath than in the shadow of God, or in the shadow of His wings? We can cool off, regather our wits, and get back out there.
Sometimes it’s good to remember that a bit of shade is just the ticket, especially when the shade is from the shadow of our Heavenly Father.

Coming Out of the Stronghold by Os Hillman
“...Do not stay in the stronghold. Go into the land of Judah...” -- 1 Samuel 22:5
David and his fighting men had been hiding in the cave of Adullam. He was fleeing Saul. Many of life's down-and-out had come and joined David's army. David was s content to stay in the stronghold of safety. Then, God's prophet came to David and told him that he must leave the stronghold and go into the land of Judah.
When life beats down on us and we get to the place where we want to hide in a cave, God often places people around us who prod us into moving in the right direction. He does not want us to remain in the place of discouragement. He wants us to move into the land of "praise." Judah means "praise."
I recall when I went through a very difficult time. It seemed to drag on and on with no change until finally I wanted to retreat to a cave and forget pressing on. It was a great time of discouragement. A Godly man came to me and said, "You must keep moving! There are too many who are depending on you in the Kingdom."
I didn't totally understand what he meant at the time. Now I know he was saying that God is preparing each of us to be the vessel He wants to use in the life of another person, but we will never be that vessel if we give up and hide in our cave of discouragement.
Not only must we keep moving, we must move into a new realm. Our attitude must move from discouragement to praise. It is when we move past discouragement to praise that we begin living above our problems. Make a decision today to go into the land of Judah.

Earthen Vessels Author Unknown
A man was exploring some caves by the seashore. In one of the caves he found a canvas bag with a bunch of hardened clay balls.
It was like someone had rolled up some clay and left them out in the sun to bake. They didn't look like much, but they intrigued the man so he took the bag out of the cave with him.
As he strolled along the beach, to pass the time, he would throw the clay balls one at a time out into the ocean as far as he could throw.
He thought little about it until he dropped one of the balls and it cracked open on a rock. Inside was a beautiful, precious stone. Excited, the man started breaking open the remaining clay balls. Each contained a similar treasure.
He found hundreds of dollars worth of jewels in the 20 or so clay balls he had left, then it struck him.
He had been on the beach a long time. He had thrown maybe 50 or 60 of the clay balls with their hidden treasure into the ocean waves. Instead of hundreds of dollars in treasure, he could have taken home thousands, but he just threw it away.
You know sometimes, it's like that with people. We look at someone, maybe even ourselves, and we see the external clay vessel. It doesn't look like much from the outside.
It isn't always beautiful or sparkling, so we discount it; we see that person as less important than someone more beautiful or stylish or well known or wealthy.
But we have not taken the time to find the treasure hidden inside that person by God.
There is a treasure in each and every one of us. The Bible says we are fearfully and wonderfully made. I don't think he means just our physical bodies. I think he means our spiritual selves, which are sometimes hidden from others by the *earthen vessel*.
But if you take the time to get to know that person, and if you ask the Father to show you that person the way He sees them, then the clay begins to peel away and the brilliant gem begins to shine forth
"But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, so that the surpassing greatness of the power will be of God and not from ourselves.". (2 Corinthians 4:7)

THE STORY OF THE TEACUP Author Unknown
There was a couple who used to go to England to shop in the beautiful stores. They both liked antiques and pottery and especially teacups. This was their twenty-fifth wedding anniversary.
One day in this beautiful shop they saw a beautiful teacup. They said, "May we see that? We've never seen one quiet so beautiful." As the lady handed it to them, suddenly the teacup spoke, "You don't understand," it said, "I haven't always been a teacup."
"There was a time when I was red and I was clay. My master took me and rolled me and patted me over and over and I yelled out, 'Let me alone,' but he only smiled, 'Not yet.'
"Then I was placed on a spinning wheel," the teacup said, "and suddenly I was spun around and around and around. 'Stop it! I'm getting dizzy!' I screamed. But the master only nodded and said, 'Not yet.'
"Then he put me in the oven. I never felt such heat. I wondered why he wanted to burn me, and I yelled and knocked at the door. I could see him through the opening and I could read his lips, as he shook his head, 'Not yet!'
"Finally the door opened, he put me on the shelf, and I began to cool. 'There that's better,' I said. And he brushed and painted me all over. The fumes were horrible; I thought I would gag. 'Stop it, stop it!' I cried. He only nodded, 'Not yet.'
"Then suddenly he put me back into the oven, not like the first one. This was twice as hot and I knew I would suffocate. I begged. I pleaded, I screamed. I cried. All the time I could see him through the opening nodding his head saying, 'Not yet!'
"Then I knew there wasn't any hope. I would never make it. I was ready to give up. But the door opened and he took me out and placed me on the shelf. One hour later he handed me a mirror and said, 'Look at yourself.' And I did. I said, 'That's not me; that couldn't be me. It's beautiful. I'm beautiful.'
"'I want you to remember, then,' he said, 'I know it hurts to be rolled and patted, but if I had left you alone, you'd have dried up. I know it made you dizzy to spin around on the wheel, but if I had stopped, you would have crumbled. I knew it was hot and disagreeable in the oven, but if I hadn't put you there, you would have cracked.
"'I know the fumes were bad when I brushed and painted you all over, but if I hadn't done that, you never would have hardened; you would not have had any color in your life. And if I hadn't put you back in the second oven, you wouldn't survive for very long because the hardness would not have held.
"'Now you are a finished product. You are what I had in mind when I first began you.'"
Jeremiah 18:6 "O house of Israel, can I not do with you as this potter does?" declares the LORD. "Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand, O house of Israel."

Small Straws In A Soft Wind by Marsha Burns
I see many of you obsessing about things that you have no control over. Can you not exercise faith and trust Me with those issues? Those who know Me, know that if you need wisdom; all you have to do is ask. I will give wisdom to every one who asks in faith. Refuse to allow the issues of life to have preeminence. You must maintain eternal perspective and intimate relationship with Me, says the Lord. Let nothing interrupt your flow in the Spirit. Proverbs 4:23 Keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it spring the issues of life.

The enemy is at work to undermine the strength of your position through subtle distractions. Set a watch and maintain good boundaries. Do not give in to anything that has the potential to destroy faith, hope, or confidence. Stand strong in knowing that I will direct your steps and provide everything you need to accomplish what I have given you to do, says the Lord. Do not be afraid. Philippians 1:6 being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.

I see your hunger for a move of My Spirit, and I tell you truly that I will satisfy that hunger. Out of your being will flow a mighty stream of the life of My Spirit that will touch everything around you. I am well pleased with you, My people, who seek to move into the new day that is before you. I will release a fresh anointing that will quicken, refresh, restore and renew life in your environment, says the Lord. Position yourself to receive. John 7:38 "He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water."

Stop and discern. Can you see that the enemy has released an attack to bring division among My people? You, My faithful ones, must stand against this attack. Do not entertain the temptation to be offended or to point the finger in accusation. You must deal with your own heart and be righteous. This is a time to refocus your attention away from yourself and look to Me, says the Lord. For, I will extricate you from offense if you will allow it. Proverbs 18:19 A brother offended is harder to win than a strong city, and contentions are like the bars of a castle.

The Trumpet by Bill Burns
"Set the trumpet to your mouth!" Hosea 8:1
Come on into the Holy Place. The fires are burning brightly. The wind of My Spirit is blowing upon that fire. For, I am bringing forth a fire in this land that shall never be forgotten. My glorious church will arise. The glory that you bring to God Almighty will be consumed by the fire and your sacrifices will be received as you come to Me, says the Lord. I am bringing forth a revival that shall be spoken of in eternity. The demonstration of that which I am about to do shall be so great, so grand and so glorious that it cannot be forgotten. For, it will be indeed the greatest of revivals. My beloved shall come forth transformed, translated into the kingdom of your Holy God.

START OVER By Woodrow Kroll
When you've trusted God and walked his way
When you've felt his hand lead you day by day
But your steps now take you another way ...
Start over.
When you've made your plans and they've gone awry
When you've tried your best and there's no more try
When you've failed yourself and you don't know why ...
Start over.
When you've told your friends what you plan to do
When you've trusted them and they didn't come through
And you're all alone and it's up to you ...
Start over.
When you've failed your kids and they're grown and gone
When you've done your best but it's turned out wrong
And now your grandchildren come along ...
Start over.
When you've prayed to God so you'll know his will
When you've prayed and prayed and you don't know still ...
When you want to stop cause you've had your fill ...
Start over.
When you think you're finished and want to quit
When you've bottomed out in life's deepest pit
When you've tried and tried to get out of it ...
Start over.
When the year has been long and successes few
When December comes and you're feeling blue
God gives a January just for you ...
Start over.
Starting over means "Victories Won"
Starting over means "A Race Well Run"
Starting over means "God's Will Done"
Don't just sit there ..............
START OVER

A Little Is All You Need by Nancy Burr
My life is like a roller coaster,
It has many twists and turns.
So many choices face me each day,
And I have many concerns.
Some days I just don't know how to go on,
So many problems hit me.
I wish sometimes that life would slow down,
Much easier that would be.
Up and then down, down and then up,
Is how I live each day.
Some days when I have more downs that ups,
I'm ready to run away.
I try to solve problems on my own,
But nothing ever turns out.
I get overwhelmed and frustration sets in,
Then all I can do is shout.
I go for a walk to clear my head,
I read to try to forget.
I call a friend or watch T.V.
I don't want to think, not yet.
But as I am running I remember a verse,
It echoes in my ear.
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart",
I hear it so loud and clear.
Oh what am I doing running from God,
Why, O why can't I trust?
I say I'm a Christian and say I love God,
By my Bible is covered with dust.
Oh how I wish that my faith were stronger,
I need His help to get through.
I've tried it myself but all that I've found,
Is despair and anger too.
So now I'm back at that question again,
Why don't I just trust God?
When trouble finds me why can't I say,
"Help me, I need You God."
Please give me peace and fill me with joy,
I know You'll do that for me.
Yet I am stubborn and don't come to You,
Why don't I get on my knee?
I close my eyes and take deep breath,
I feel You fill my soul.
You're mending up my broken heart,
And making me feel whole.
You hold me in Your loving arms,
Then whisper in my ear.
"I love you child, my precious child",
I will always be here."
"I'll help you through each long day,
My strength I'll give to you.
On days when you don't come to me,
I'll still be there; it's true.
When you struggle I'll knock at your door,
Your name I will call.
Cause you my child mean so much to me,
I will never let you fall."
"A desire and longing to love Me more,
I will give to you.
Just take a step and come to Me,
I'm here my child; it's true.
A little faith goes a long way,
The size of a mustard seed.
Just have faith and believe I'm here,
A little is all you need."
I pull out my Bible and start to read,
God's promises fill my soul.
Tears fill my eyes as I thank the Lord,
For making me feel whole.
I cannot live a day without You,
And I don't even want to try.
For no matter what kind of a day I have,
Your strength will help me get by.
I have faith Lord, maybe not much,
But a little is all I need.
Help my faith grow stronger for You,
And I'll follow where you lead.

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. 2 Corinthians 1:3-4

Jesus said, “If you remain in me, and my words remain in you, ask for whatever you want and it will be done for you.” John 15:7

Jesus said to the disciples, “Remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.” Matthew 28:20

29 “For You are my lamp, O Lord; The Lord shall enlighten my darkness. 30 For by You I can run against a troop; By my God I can leap over a wall. 31 As for God, His way is perfect; The word of the Lord is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him. 32 “For who is God, except the Lord? And who is a rock, except our God? 33 God is my strength and power, And He makes my way perfect. 2 Samuel 22:29-33

5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord comes, who will both bring to light the hidden things of darkness and reveal the counsels of the hearts. Then each one’s praise will come from God. 1 Corinthians 4:5

6 Seek the Lord while He may be found, Call upon Him while He is near. 7 Let the wicked forsake his way, And the unrighteous man his thoughts; Let him return to the Lord, And He will have mercy on him; And to our God, For He will abundantly pardon. 8 “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord. 9 “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55:6-9

Who Is the Greatest?
1 At that time the disciples came to Jesus, saying, “Who then is greatest in the kingdom of heaven?” 2 Then Jesus called a little child to Him, set him in the midst of them, 3 and said, “Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5 Whoever receives one little child like this in My name receives Me. Matthew 18:1-5

Look at me! by Linda McCutcheon
“I am not writing to embarrass you. I want to help you, just as parents help their own dear children. . . and I want you to be like me.” (1 Corinthians 4: 14 & 16, CEV)
Wow! That is quite a statement. Most times we say to our kids, “Don’t do as I do, just do as I say”. We are in a fallen world with pressures and issues flying at us like darts. We have choices each day how we will choose to live our lives.
Can you say to people ‘be like me’? The writer of Corinthians certainly goofed part of his life. But God got a hold of him and turned his life around. Paul had a passion for Jesus Christ, His mission, and God’s plan for future generations. Because of this, he lived a fulfilled life even though suffered much hardship. Take some time and read his testimony in 2 Corinthians 11: 24-29.
These words struck me: “Therefore I urge you to imitate me.” Do people look at me and want to be like me because they see Jesus? Am I willing to go through hardships like Paul for the sake of the Gospel? Take a moment and ask yourself these questions. What are we sacrificing today that will count for eternity? When people look at us, do they see Christ?
We can never be perfect but we can be spirit-filled and faithful to serve Jesus. We can’t do this on our own and God never leaves us high and dry. In Philippians 4:12-13 Paul says, “I know what it is to be poor or to have plenty, and I have lived under all kinds of conditions. I know what it means to be full or to be hungry, to have too much or too little. Christ gives me the strength to face anything.” (CEV)
What does that mean practically for us today? We live life in the marketplace. We have decisions to make on how to treat our children, our spouse, and our co-workers. Can we say to them, “Be like me”?
The goal, as Paul told his fellow Christians, is to be an example of Christ. We too need to live a life following Jesus. Everything else will fall into place. Life is not a free ride and it sometimes feels like white-water rafting in turbulent water. God allowed Paul to be our example.
We need to have God’s Word so engraved in our hearts that we can make choices for eternity each and every day. This is our Guide Book to live and breathe by. Our society has the internet, experts, and books at its fingertips. I would encourage you to take time to research the Bible and read trusted scholars to help you grow in your spiritual walk. When this happens, your steps will be naturally Spirit-lead.
Let your family see Christ-centeredness in you. Let them see Christ-centeredness in your decisions. Our world says “look at me” for different reasons. Paul urges people to look at him for Christ example. How does this fit with me? How does this fit with you?
Father God, please help us to be Your faithful examples. We often fail and we are thankful for Your patience and Your encouragement. Help us to live Christ-centered lives so when others look at us they see the truth. In Jesus’ name, Amen
Question: When do you find it the hardest to act in a Christ-centered way? What can you do today to better prepare for those times?

Dear Lord, help us to recognize and cherish the beauty in your creation, especially in each person we encounter today. Help us turn to you and strengthen us to reach out to others. Help us find joy and peace in you. In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen.

Read Through The Bible
Ezekiel 43
1 Afterward he brought me to the gate, even the gate that looketh toward the east: 2 And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel came from the way of the east: and his voice was like a noise of many waters: and the earth shined with his glory. 3 And it was according to the appearance of the vision which I saw, even according to the vision that I saw when I came to destroy the city: and the visions were like the vision that I saw by the river Chebar; and I fell upon my face. 4 And the glory of the Lord came into the house by the way of the gate whose prospect is toward the east. 5 So the spirit took me up, and brought me into the inner court; and, behold, the glory of the Lord filled the house. 6 And I heard him speaking unto me out of the house; and the man stood by me. 7 And he said unto me, Son of man, the place of my throne, and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel for ever, and my holy name, shall the house of Israel no more defile, neither they, nor their kings, by their *****dom, nor by the carcases of their kings in their high places. 8 In their setting of their threshold by my thresholds, and their post by my posts, and the wall between me and them, they have even defiled my holy name by their abominations that they have committed: wherefore I have consumed them in mine anger. 9 Now let them put away their *****dom, and the carcases of their kings, far from me, and I will dwell in the midst of them for ever. 10 Thou son of man, shew the house to the house of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their iniquities: and let them measure the pattern. 11 And if they be ashamed of all that they have done, shew them the form of the house, and the fashion thereof, and the goings out thereof, and the comings in thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the laws thereof: and write it in their sight, that they may keep the whole form thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and do them. 12 This is the law of the house; Upon the top of the mountain the whole limit thereof round about shall be most holy. Behold, this is the law of the house. 13 And these are the measures of the altar after the cubits: The cubit is a cubit and an hand breadth; even the bottom shall be a cubit, and the breadth a cubit, and the border thereof by the edge thereof round about shall be a span: and this shall be the higher place of the altar. 14 And from the bottom upon the ground even to the lower settle shall be two cubits, and the breadth one cubit; and from the lesser settle even to the greater settle shall be four cubits, and the breadth one cubit. 15 So the altar shall be four cubits; and from the altar and upward shall be four horns. 16 And the altar shall be twelve cubits long, twelve broad, square in the four squares thereof. 17 And the settle shall be fourteen cubits long and fourteen broad in the four squares thereof; and the border about it shall be half a cubit; and the bottom thereof shall be a cubit about; and his stairs shall look toward the east. 18 And he said unto me, Son of man, thus saith the Lord God; These are the ordinances of the altar in the day when they shall make it, to offer burnt offerings thereon, and to sprinkle blood thereon. 19 And thou shalt give to the priests the Levites that be of the seed of Zadok, which approach unto me, to minister unto me, saith the Lord God, a young bullock for a sin offering. 20 And thou shalt take of the blood thereof, and put it on the four horns of it, and on the four corners of the settle, and upon the border round about: thus shalt thou cleanse and purge it. 21 Thou shalt take the bullock also of the sin offering, and he shall burn it in the appointed place of the house, without the sanctuary. 22 And on the second day thou shalt offer a kid of the goats without blemish for a sin offering; and they shall cleanse the altar, as they did cleanse it with the bullock. 23 When thou hast made an end of cleansing it, thou shalt offer a young bullock without blemish, and a ram out of the flock without blemish. 24 And thou shalt offer them before the Lord, and the priests shall cast salt upon them, and they shall offer them up for a burnt offering unto the Lord. 25 Seven days shalt thou prepare every day a goat for a sin offering: they shall also prepare a young bullock, and a ram out of the flock, without blemish. 26 Seven days shall they purge the altar and purify it; and they shall consecrate themselves. 27 And when these days are expired, it shall be, that upon the eighth day, and so forward, the priests shall make your burnt offerings upon the altar, and your peace offerings; and I will accept you, saith the Lord God.

Dear God, hear us when we pour out our hearts to you. We long to hear you speaking to us, giving your guidance for our lives. Help us to trust in you, to read your word, and love others as you love us. Amen.

Wherever you are in life, whatever you've done, you can begin again. If you do not have Jesus in your life and wish to ask Jesus into your life please go to this link now to do so: https://bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130 .
Jesus is calling you to live a life that matters.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply