Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03-01-2014, 08:51 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Encouraging Word - March

March 1

The Lord hears his people when they call to him for help. He rescues them from all their troubles. Psalm 34:17

Proverbs 17:22 (NKJV) A merry heart does good, like medicine, but a broken spirit dries the bones.

Thought: Could laughter be like spiritual therapy? It's what the word says.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2014, 07:50 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 2

The righteous person faces many troubles, but the Lord comes to the rescue each time. Psalm 34:19

Luke 3:11 (NLT) John replied, "If you have two shirts, give one to the poor. If you have food, share it with those who are hungry."

Thought: Helping the poor is close to God's heart. Visit fillingthevoid on the world wide web.
Old 03-03-2014, 08:33 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 3

This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Look I am going to put breath into you and make you live again! Ezekiel 37:5

Psalm 106:13 (NLT) Yet how quickly they forgot what He had done! They would not wait for His counsel!

Thought: God keeps His promises. Keep your faith.

Today’s Scripture: Joshua 1:9 (NLT):This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.

Today’s Thought: God is with you. Always. It doesn’t matter what you are going through. Trust and lean on Him, He will never let you down!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, help me to fully rely on You. I know You will never leave or forsake me. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Old 03-04-2014, 09:14 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 4

For "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:13

Psalm 107:2 (NLT) Has the Lord redeemed you? Then speak out!

Thought: Share your story. You have something to give.
Old 03-05-2014, 09:44 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 5

Don't let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me. John 14:1

Psalm 86:9 (NIV) All the nations You have made will come and worship before you, O Lord; they will bring glory to Your name.

Thought: The day will come. Keep longing for it.
Old 03-05-2014, 09:55 AM   #6
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Always thought, in recovery, if I had enough for one, I had enough for two. My God does provide.

My daily prayer is that be used as a channel of His peace. In order to do that I need to be clean and sober.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MajestyJo For Sharing:
Old 03-06-2014, 10:40 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 6

The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, he will show you a way out so that you can endure. 1 Corinthians 10:13

Psalm 86:16 (NIV) Turn to me and have mercy on me; grant Your strength to Your servant...

Thought: God has what you need.
Old 03-07-2014, 08:50 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 7

Publish his glorious deeds among the nations. Tell everyone about the amazing things he does. 1 Chronicles 16:24

Proverbs 25:27 (NIV) ...It it not honorable to seek one's own honor.

Thought: Tooting your horn makes an ugly noise. Just do your best and God will take care of the rest.
Old 03-08-2014, 09:33 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 8

This is real love - not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins. 1 John 4:10

Luke 3:2 (NIV) ...the word of God came to John son of Zechariah in the desert.

Thought: God'll meet you anytime, anywhere.

Today’s Scripture: 1 Peter 3:15 (NLT): Instead, you must worship Christ as Lord of your life. And if someone asks about your Christian hope, always be ready to explain it.

Today’s Thought: People are lost & hurting everywhere we turn. They are looking for someone to fill that empty void in their heart. The answer is Jesus. We are His ambassadors. We must be ready to share the Good News – anytime. Anywhere. Are you prepared?

Today’s Prayer: Lord, help me be prepared to be a light for You in this lost & hurting world. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!
Old 03-09-2014, 10:35 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 9

Come and see what our God has done, what awesome miracles he performs for people! Psalm 66:5

Luke 1:74-75 (NLT) ...we can serve God without fear, in holiness and righteousness for as long as we live.

Thought: Our relationship with Christ is based on love, not judgment.
Old 03-10-2014, 09:17 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 10

Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad? I will put my hope in God! I will praise him again - my Savior and my God! Psalm 42:11

Psalm 84:11 (NIV) ...the Lord bestows favor and honor; no good thing does He withhold from those whose walk is blameless.

Thought: Looking for honor in life? Pray for a blameless life.

Today’s Scripture: Matthew 14:13-14 (NLT): As soon as Jesus heard the news, he left in a boat to a remote area to be alone. But the crowds heard where he was headed and followed on foot from many towns. Jesus saw the huge crowd as he stepped from the boat, and he had compassion on them and healed their sick.

Today’s Thought: Jesus, the Alpha & Omega, the King of kings, the Lord of lords had compassion on the people. Not only did He had compassion, but He healed them all and then fed them. Jesus cares about every area of our lives. How can we show compassion & love on people today, just has Jesus did?

Today’s Prayer: Lord, help me to love people as You love them. Send the hurting to me today so I can lead them to You. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!
Old 03-11-2014, 08:44 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 11

Most important of all, continue to show deep love for each other, for love covers a multitude of sins. 1 Peter 4:8

Psalm 84:12 (NIV) O Lord Almighty, blessed is the man who trusts in You.

Thought: Nuff said. Amen.
Old 03-12-2014, 09:24 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 12

Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here, and look at my hands. Put your hand into the wound in my side. Don't be faithless any longer. Believe!" John 20:27

Psalm 23:3 (NIRV) He gives me new strength. He guides me in the right paths for the honor of His name.
Thought: God knows the way you should take. Just ask Him.

Today’s Scripture: Colossians 3:12 (NLT): Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

Today’s Thought: God chose us to be holy. Since this is opposite of our nature it will not happen overnight, instead it is a continual process. This process is very difficult & often feels unattainable, however, with much prayer, we can work towards the goal.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, help me to become more like You each day. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!
Old 03-13-2014, 10:56 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 13

I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us. Philippians 3:14

Zechariah 8:13 (NIV) Do not be afraid, but let your hands be strong.
Thought: Whatever you face today, God's at your side.

Numbers 18:29 (NLT): Be sure to give to the LORD the best portions of the gifts given to you.

Today’s Thought: Jesus gave His all for us. As we gather together for worship, let’s remember to give our best to Him!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your Son Jesus. Today, I surrender all to You. I ask that You shape me into the person You want me to be. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!
Old 03-14-2014, 11:08 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 14

I am leaving you with a gift-peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don't be troubled or afraid. John 14:27

Zechariah 8:23 (NIV) ...We have heard that God is with you.

Thought: What about you? Do people see Jesus in you?

Today’s Scripture: Ecclesiastes 10:12 (NLT): Wise words bring approval, but fools are destroyed by their own words.

Today’s Thought: As Christians, every word we speak should be Father-filtered. We have life & death in our tongue. Today let’s try to only speak life.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I ask that You help me guard my tongue today. Help me be an encouragement to someone today. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!
Post New ThreadReply