Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2017, 04:00 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Don't Stop Short

Don't Stop Short

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE: "And God is able to make all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) come to you in abundance, so that you may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need be self-sufficient [possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation]."2 Corinthians 9:8, AMPC

TODAY'S WORD: Too often, it’s easy for people to get satisfied in life and think, “Well, I’m blessed. I’ve got a roof over my head. I’ve got money to pay my bills.” And that’s good. But that’s not God’s best. God is a God of abundance. He wants you to not only have enough for your own needs, but He wants you to have so much left over that you can be a blessing to somebody else. We need to go beyond thinking, “I’m blessed because I’ve got food on the table.” Let’s be grateful for what we have, but we can’t stop there. We need to stretch our faith for others as well. When you have enough to meet the needs of others, that’s when you’re walking in the fullness of His blessing.

Today, I encourage you to ask God to show you ways that you can be a blessing to someone else. Put actions behind your faith even if you start with something small. Don’t stop short of the fullness of His blessing. Reach out and help others and watch God increase you in every area of your life!

PRAYER FOR TODAY: "Heavenly Father, thank You for Your hand of blessing on my life. I desire to be used by You to help the people around me. Teach me to be sensitive to You, Holy Spirit, as I yield every area of my life to You in Jesus’ name. Amen."

Joel Osteen
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply