Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > New to Bluidkiti's Recovery Forums? > Newcomers Recovery Help and Support

Share This Forum!  

Newcomers Recovery Help and Support Stop in here if you are new to recovery and share with us. Feel free to ask questions and for support here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-01-2014, 05:17 PM   #1
Honesty

Icon20 i need advice please

Icon20 i need advice

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do I handle this situation? My boyfriend 2 years ago was in active addiction, had nothing, no job, no money, no place to live, nothing... As a friend of 16 years I took him in and helped him get off drugs and get his life back in order. Now we are together as a couple and he is working two jobs. One as a manager for McDonald's and the other part time at staples. He has been doing very well except the fact that once every so often , while I'm at work he will sneak off and go get high and then lie to me about it or deny it. I know the truth though because I've caught him or he'll turn his phone off and won't come home til 4am. In the past 2 years this has happened 4 times give or take. It's really frustrating to me and I feel like I can't trust him now. I'm always questioning him if he goes somewhere and I try to keep him from certain people cause I want him to stay sober and make this work. I feel I shouldn't have to live on edge like this but I don't know what to do to fix this problem. I really don't want to leave him because he really is a good man, his good definitely out weighs his bad in many ways and I love him so much, plus we have 16 years of friendship behind us too and I feel like if I leave him I'm turning my back on my best friend. Please help and Tel me what can I do to make it better? I need serious advice!
Honesty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Honesty For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply