Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Recovery Readings > Daily Recovery Readings Archive

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-31-2013, 10:42 PM   #40
willbe275

Protection
I AM SAFE AND SECURE IN THE LIGHT OF GOD.
When we were children, we may have turned to the adults in our lives for safety and assurance. Trusted parents, grandparents, or teachers who loved and supported us were there to keep us safe and free from harm.

As a child of God, I know I can turn to God for that same assurance. As I walk the path of life, I am never alone. God is with me and within me as my guiding light—a light that never dims or fades.

If ever I feel anxious or worried, I turn within to the light of God and know that I am divinely guided and protected. I move forward in the assurance that the light of God illumines my path and keeps me safe and secure.

Do not fear, greatly beloved, you are safe. Be strong and courageous!—Daniel 10:19
From The book: The Daily Word.

W.O.W 101
willbe275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply