Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > New to Bluidkiti's Recovery Forums? > Daily Gratitude

Share This Forum!  

Daily Gratitude Make sure to stop in here and share what you are grateful/thankful for today. No matter how bad our day is, there is always something to be thankful for.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2018, 11:09 PM   #11
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Grateful for my sobriety.
Grateful that I got to a NA meeting.
Grateful that I remembered in time that it was Tuesdays and Dart's was coming to pick me up.
Grateful that I am a wash and wear person. I jumped in the shower, yanked on the cloths, went to the pharmacy, and was at the door for 6 p.m. All in 40 minutes.
Grateful that my God answers prayer.
Grateful that I got my purse returned, I left it in the Dart van, and through phone calls, and some good management on Dart's part, they rerouted the woman to pick me up from my meeting.
Grateful that it wasn't any colder than it was. I was sitting outside for 25 minutes. It was like I knew I was going to be outside, I dressed warm instead of for style.
Grateful that my dinner was ready for when I got home and all I had to do was zap it for 3 min. and eat it.
Grateful for Meals on Wheels as I just don't have the energy to cook and do for myself these days. This getting old is for the birds.
Grateful for the program. It is applicable to all areas of my life. As I shared tonight with a friend, "Take the words off the page and apply it to your life." What good are the words if you don't utilize them.
Grateful for all those who follow me on my recovery road.

The frog says to stay clean. Cleanse the body, mind, and spirit and get rid of the old to make room for the new.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply