Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-2016, 08:43 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default New Every Morning

Today’s Scripture
“...His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness.” (Lamentations 3:22–23, NAS)

New Every Morning

Is there something that you’ve done in your past that you’re not particularly happy about? A choice that you regret? The good news today is that you can be free of guilt and condemnation. You don’t have to live with that burden any longer.

Today’s verse tells us that God’s mercies are new every morning. He’s not ever going to run out of compassion. He’s not ever going to run out of forgiveness. He’s not ever going to say, “Well, this is the last time I’m going to give you mercy.” No, you can have a new beginning every single day!

Let that truth sink down deep into your heart right now. If there is anything from the past that you may still be carrying, take a moment and call on His faithfulness. Call on His mercy. Ask for His forgiveness. Let Him refresh and restore your soul right now. Praise Him and thank Him for the work He is doing in your life and enjoy a fresh new beginning today!
A Prayer for Today
“Father, today I choose to let go of every single weight from the past. I call on Your mercy; I call on Your grace. Thank You for hearing me and delivering me. I receive Your love and forgiveness today. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.”

Joel Osteen
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply