Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01-01-2018, 02:25 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon23 Bible Verses - January

January 1

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength." Mark 12:30

Colossians 3:12 Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.

"Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom." Luke 12:32

If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! —2 Corinthians 5:17

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. — John 1:1-2

Revelation 21:5 He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2018, 07:02 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 2

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. - Hebrews 13:8

“Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you” 1 Peter 5:7

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! – 2 Corinthians 5:17

I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me. John 14:6

Psalm 100:5 For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.

For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland. - Isaiah 43:19
Old 01-03-2018, 06:16 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 3

Hebrews 12:1 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us,

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Deuteronomy 31:6

He is the Rock; his work is perfect. Everything he does is just and fair. He is a faithful God who does no wrong; how just and upright he is! Deuteronomy 32:4

You can ask for anything in my name, and I will do it, because the work of the Son brings glory to the Father. John 14:13

I Corinthians 1:3 (NLT): May God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ give you grace and peace.

"For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." — Matthew 18:20
Old 01-04-2018, 08:16 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 4

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God. Matthew 5:9

Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you. (TLV) - I Peter 5:6

"But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you," Luke 6:27

Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning. - Lamentations 3:23

“But blessed is the one who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him.” - Jeremiah 17:7

Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken. – Psalm 55:22

And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. John 8:32

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Our soul waits for the Lord, He is our deliverer and our shield. (TLV) - Psalms 33:20

He [God] has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. —Micah 6:8

Colossians 3:9-10 9 Do not lie to each other, since you have taken off your old self with its practices 10 and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator.
Old 01-05-2018, 05:53 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 5

John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path. - Psalm 119:105

Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies and tricks of the Devil. Ephesians 6:11

Lamentations 3:22-23 22 Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. 23 They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
Old 01-06-2018, 07:08 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 6

(10) He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will supply and multiply your seed for sowing and increase the harvest of your righteousness. (11) You will be enriched in every way, to be generous in every way, which will produce thanksgiving to God. (TLV) - II Corinthians 9:10-11

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

The Lord is my light and my salvation - so why should I be afraid? The Lord is my fortress, protecting me from danger, so why should I tremble? - Psalm 27:1

Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 1 There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: 2 a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot, 3 a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, 4 a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, 5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing, 6 a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, 7 a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, 8 a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace.
Old 01-07-2018, 06:55 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 7

Romans 10:17 Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ.

You are the light of the world - like a city on a hilltop that cannot be hidden. - Matthew 5:14

Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. – Hebrews 11:1

Be imitators of God as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. —Ephesians 5:1-2

...but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. — Isaiah 40:31

Ezekiel 11:19 I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh.
Old 01-08-2018, 06:41 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 8

For the Lord God is a sun and a shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor. No good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly. (ESV) - Psalms 84:11

John 1:12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—

There are “friends” who destroy each other, but a real friend sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

I Corinthians 1:10 (NLT): I appeal to you, dear brothers and sisters, by the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ, to live in harmony with each other. Let there be no divisions in the church. Rather, be of one mind, united in thought and purpose.

Seek good, not evil, that you may live. Then the Lord God Almighty will be with you, just as you say he is. Hate evil, love good; maintain justice in the courts. —Amos 5:14-15

I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. — Ephesians 3:16-17
Old 01-09-2018, 06:38 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 9

Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Corinthians 15:58

Romans 8:38-39 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

This is the message we heard from Jesus and now declare to you: God is light, and there is no darkness in him at all. - 1 John 1:5

“There is a time for everything … a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance.” -Ecclesiastes 3:1,4

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. – Romans 12:12

Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not corrupt and thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. —Matthew 6:19-20

2 Corinthians 5:17 17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!
Old 01-10-2018, 07:02 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 10

And he has given us this command: Whoever loves God must also love his brother. 1 John 4:21

Hebrews 4:16 Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

Isaiah 43:13 (NLT) From eternity to eternity I am God. No one can snatch anyone out of My hand. No one can undo what I have done.

Jesus spoke to the people once more and said, "I am the light of the world. If you follow me, you won't have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life." - John 8:12

“The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing.” – Psalm 23:1

You are not controlled by your sinful nature. You are controlled by the Spirit. Romans 8:9

Just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: "Be holy, because I am holy." —1 Peter 1:15-16
Old 01-11-2018, 06:28 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 11

I appeal to you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another so that there may be no divisions among you and that you may be perfectly united in mind and thought. 1 Corinthians 1:10

Psalm 37:4 Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Trust in the Lord and do good. Then you will live safely in the land and prosper. - Psalm 37:3

Be still and know that I am God (Psalm 46:10).

In my anguish I cried to the Lord, and he answered by setting me free. The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me? —Psalm 118:5-6
Old 01-12-2018, 06:23 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 12

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

John 3:17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me? Jeremiah 32:27

And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven. Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective. – James 5:15-16
Old 01-13-2018, 07:33 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 13

We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

Keep me safe, my God, for in you I take refuge. Psalm 16:1

All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ. - Ephesians 1:3

Isaiah 43:19 See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.
Old 01-14-2018, 06:50 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 14

Colossians 3:23-24 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.

Nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:39

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. — James 1:17
Post New ThreadReply