Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10-25-2016, 07:20 AM   #31
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 25

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?" John 11:25-26

Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits. (Psalm 103:2)

Matthew 11:28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Hebrews 11:1, NIV "Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see."

Jesus replied, "I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never be hungry again. Whoever believes in me will never be thirsty." - John 6:35

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. – Philippians 4:6

With His love, He will calm all your fears (Zephaniah 3:17)

"Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord," 2 Peter 1:2

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. Ephesians 4:2-3
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2016, 07:41 AM   #32
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 26

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.

“But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him. They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.” Jeremiah 17:7-8

Psalm 37:23-24 "The Lord directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand."

Proverbs 14:3 (NIV) A fool's talk brings a rod to his back, but the lips of the wise protect them.

Thought: Fewer words are worth so much more.

I love the LORD because he hears my voice and my prayer for mercy. Because he bends down to listen, I will pray as long as I have breath! - Psalm 116:1-2

Rejoice always, pray without ceasing. (1 Thessalonians 5:16-17)

Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun. Psalm 37:5-6

Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him. Psalm 34:8

1 Peter 3:13-16 Who is going to harm you if you are eager to do good? But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. “Do not fear their threats; do not be frightened.” But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.

1 Peter 2:9 But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.
Old 10-27-2016, 05:00 AM   #33
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 27

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!

"And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;" Colossians 3:23

You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance. Psalm 32:7

Romans 8:32, ESV "He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?"

I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world. - John 16:33

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. — Matthew 6:34

2 Corinthians 5:17-6:2 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation. We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God. God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

As God’s co-workers we urge you not to receive God’s grace in vain. For he says,

“In the time of my favor I heard you,
and in the day of salvation I helped you.”

I tell you, now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation.

"This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all." 1 John 1:5
Old 10-28-2016, 05:23 AM   #35
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 28

All things are possible with God (Mark 10:27)

Hebrews 13:5 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:" Matthew 7:7

Psalm 61:2, NKJV "From the end of the earth I will cry to You, When my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I."

But if we are living in the light, as God is in the light, then we have fellowship with each other, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, cleanses us from all sin. - 1 John 1:7

1 Peter 1:24-25 For, “All people are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of the Lord endures forever.” And this is the word that was preached to you.

Today’s Scripture: James 4:13-15 (NLT): Look here, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we are going to a certain town and will stay there a year. We will do business there and make a profit.” How do you know what your life will be like tomorrow? Your life is like the morning fog—it’s here a little while, then it’s gone. What you ought to say is, “If the Lord wants us to, we will live and do this or that.”

Today’s Thought: We do not have tomorrow promised to us. This is why we must make each day count for Him. What are you doing for Him today?

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I ask that You help me do Your will today. Put someone in my path that needs to hear how much You love them. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. — Proverbs 29:25
Old 10-29-2016, 05:44 AM   #37
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 29

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD. (Psalm 33:12)

I write to you, dear children, because your sins have been forgiven on account of his name. 1 John 2:12

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

"The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe." Proverbs 18:10

For God is not unjust. He will not forget how hard you have worked for him and how you have shown your love to him by caring for other believers, as you still do. - Hebrews 6:10

Romans 12:1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship.

Lamentations 5:19 Thou, O LORD, remainest for ever; thy throne from generation to generation.

"Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth." Revelation 3:10

Romans 8:15 The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.”
Old 10-30-2016, 03:57 AM   #38
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 30

Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD. Psalm 150:6

Romans 10:9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God." Philippians 4:6 (KJV)

Romans 8:28 "And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose."

Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. — Matthew 5:5

"The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen." Philemon 1:25
Old 10-31-2016, 07:04 AM   #39
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 31

Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

"The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want." Psalms 23:1 (KJV)

Exodus 15:26b "…I am the LORD, your healer."

Now that I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash one another’s feet. John 13:14

Jesus spoke to the people once more and said, "I am the light of the world. If you follow me, you won't have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life." - John 8:12

1 Peter 5:8-9 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings.

So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. —1 Corinthians 10:31

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. — James 1:17

"Only take heed to thyself, and keep thy soul diligently, lest thou forget the things which thine eyes have seen, and lest they depart from thy heart all the days of thy life: but teach them thy sons, and thy sons' sons;" Deuteronomy 4:9

Psalm 23:4 Even though I walk through the darkest valley,I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
Post New ThreadReply