Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-15-2014, 10:40 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Trusting in God, I am fulfilled

Daily Word

Centered
Trusting in God, I am fulfilled.
When events do not turn out as I planned, I don't let myself become bogged down in disappointment or allow my enthusiasm to wane. In prayer, I bring myself back to center. I turn my perspective around so that I see things in a new way and celebrate the good that is always there for me.
The more I trust God, the wiser I become. My expectations help me navigate through the detours of life and onto new roads of discovery. As I continue along on my journey, I rely on the guidance of Spirit so that I keep my steps steady. At each crossroad, I know the path I take leads to blessings ahead.
Turning around to face my good, I realize that what might have at first discouraged me will prove to be the dawning of a greater, more fulfilling experience.
"Keep my steps steady according to your promise."--Psalm 119:133
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply