Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Alcohol, Drugs and Other Addictions Recovery > Alcohol, Drugs and Other Addictions Recovery

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-25-2013, 11:55 AM   #5
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Quote:
Just for today: I will set aside some time at the end of the day to commune with my Higher Power. I will review the past day, meditating on what stands between me and my Higher Power's will for my life.

pg. 145
It took me a long time to notice any change in my life. It was only after spending that time at the end of the day that I learned to see how I use to react and how I reacted in that day. Not only a daily inventory, but a growth inventory allowed me to see how the program was working for me.

Was generally the last to see it. Never noticed it unless it was pointed out by my sponsor and friends. I was a hard taskmaster and put high expectations on myself and didn't give myself much credit. I didn't want to take any, because as far as I was concerned it was my HP and the people in the rooms. I later learned to accept the fact that I put the work into it. I had to be willing to go to any length. I had to be willing to be willing, and when I didn`t have it, I had to surrender and pray for it, instead of trying to do things myself.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply