Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-09-2013, 10:33 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Press Toward the Promise

Press Toward the Promise

Today's Scripture

" …Imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised" (Hebrews 6:12, NIV).

Today's Word from Joel and Victoria

Are you facing a challenge today that seems overwhelming? Through faith and patience, God’s Word says that you will see His promises come to pass in your life. Understand that the enemy always fights the hardest when he knows you are closest to your breakthrough. He’d leave you alone if he thought you were going to live in mediocrity. But if you’ll keep pressing toward your promise and following the Word of God, you will get there. Don’t be like the Israelites in the Old Testament who were right next to their promised land when they talked themselves out of it. They said, “There are giants in the land. It’s too difficult.” No, don’t look at the obstacles in your life today; lift up your eyes because you serve Almighty God. Instead, follow the example of Abraham who believed God even when his circumstances looked impossible. 

Remember, God rewards the people who seek after Him. Stand in faith and keep believing because God will take you places that you never dreamed. As you press toward the promise, you will see His hand of blessing, and you will live in the victory He has prepared for you.

A Prayer for Today

Heavenly Father, I come to You today choosing to believe Your promises. I lift up my eyes to You, ready to receive Your strength. Fill me with Your faith and patience as I press forward into victory! In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply