Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > New to Bluidkiti's Recovery Forums? > New Member Check In
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

New Member Check In Make sure to stop by here and say hello!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2013, 11:31 AM   #11
Tx.trailblazer

Howdy to all! I'm Lori Lynn (Tx.trailblazer) from Texas. I have beensober for 8 year's and I am truly grateful for God's grace and mercy. I'm a work in progress! It's been difficult at times but it most definately gets easier as I travel on this journey of sobriety! I'm always willing to help, listen, pray with/for anyone who needs a friend. It keeps me accountable and in check! Im honest with those that cross my path. So if you are seeking truth... Just know that I don't beat around the bush! Thank God there were others in sobriety that were willing to tell me the truth 8 yrs ago and... Still do today ( whether I want to here it or not). I'd be drunker than Cooter Brown if they would have been dishonest with me! I work with women that are or have been in abusive relationships, addicts, as well as those who are being sex trafficked. I don't have all the answers but I give you my word that I will help anyone who ready for change. I'm not afraid to stand beside someone if they need it or want it. I don't have a problem dragging anyone out of a bad situation. I don't knock on the door of crack houses... I just bust on in! I'd rather die helping someone who wants and needs help than laying awake at night knowing that I could have helped but chose not to! That's just me. I'm crazy and I'm fearless. I've gotten the crap beat out of me because I chose to help those who nobody wants to deal with because of my passion. So be it! I'm by no means a miracle worker but I'm sure not about giving up on anyone either! I will help you, be your friend, defend you when it's justified. All of us addicts are professional liars and masters at manipulating those around us in order to get our way. I'm no different... I just made a choice to not let that little selfish demon that is always waiting for me to slip up and let him out! I can be an angel or the devil himself in disguise so I'm very careful about keeping myself in check. I have been in the past so good at manipulatingand lying that I can almost instantly tell when someoneis trying to do it to me. It takes one to know one, right? Therefore... With that being said... My point is this... I'm always ready and willing to help but at the same time I have learned what discernment means. I have no problem walking away when my sobriety or sanity is in jeopardy! Everything I've learned and am still learning has been the hard way! I always thought I knew it all! News Flash to this little Texan... I actually knew nothing! But by the grace of God.... I'm learning! So may God Bless Each and EVERYONE of you on your journey. And never ever let anyone try to tell you you're worthless or that you cant get clean or stay clean... Because you are very special in more ways than you could ever imagine!!! And... I am here for each and everyone of you! See... This is a "WE" deal!! None of us are ever alone! Now that I've totally blabbed you into boardom.. I'll shut up and apologize... But I'm just a friendly Texan and yes... I talk too much sometimes! Lol.. Peace be with you... If you need an ear... And I'm not on the forum just find me on Fbook. Search for Dirty Boot Recovery. That's me! Blessings and chow for now! ... Lori Lynn Schuerenberg-Schultz ( and no I'm not going to spell check all this!! Lol
Tx.trailblazer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tx.trailblazer For Sharing:
Post New ThreadReply