Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03-01-2014, 09:07 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon23 Bible Verse Of The Day - March

March 1

Whom have I in heaven but You? And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You. My flesh and my heart fail; But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:25-26

Jesus spoke to the people once more and said, "I am the light of the world. If you follow me, you won't have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life." John 8:12

Romans 12:14 - 14 Bless those who persecute you. Don’t curse them; pray that God will bless them.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2014, 07:56 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 2

But He knows the way that I take; When He has tested me, I shall come forth as gold. My foot has held fast to His steps; I have kept His way and not turned aside. Job 23:10-11

For God, who said, "Let there be light in the darkness," has made this light shine in our hearts so we could know the glory of God that is seen in the face of Jesus Christ. 2 Corinthians 4:6

Psalm 34:18 - 18 The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those whose spirits are crushed.
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Old 03-03-2014, 09:52 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 3

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord. “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55:8-9

Ephesians 1:3 - 3 All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ.
Old 03-04-2014, 09:19 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 4

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9

Do to others as you would like them to do to you. Luke 6:31

Philippians 3:20 - 20 But we are citizens of heaven, where the Lord Jesus Christ lives. And we are eagerly waiting for him to return as our Savior.
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Old 03-05-2014, 09:55 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 5

And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. Deuteronomy 6: 6-7

The godly walk with integrity; blessed are their children who follow them. Proverbs 20:7

Psalm 19:8 - 8 The commandments of the Lord are right, bringing joy to the heart. The commands of the Lord are clear, giving insight for living.
Old 03-06-2014, 10:16 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 6

O Lord, You are my God. I will exalt You, I will praise Your name, For You have done wonderful things; Your counsels of old are faithfulness and truth. Isaiah 25:1

Joyful are people of integrity, who follow the instructions of the Lord. Psalm 119:1

1 Thessalonians 3:7 - 7 So we have been greatly encouraged in the midst of our troubles and suffering, dear brothers and sisters, because you have remained strong in your faith.

Matthew 23:11-12 — The greatest among you will be your servant. For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.
Old 03-07-2014, 08:53 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 7

Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

God blesses those whose hearts are pure, for they will see God. Matthew 5:8

Romans 1:12 - 12 When we get together, I want to encourage you in your faith, but I also want to be encouraged by yours.
Old 03-08-2014, 09:47 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 8

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. 2 Corinthians 1:3-4

The wise are known for their understanding, and pleasant words are persuasive. Proverbs 16:21

Psalm 71:6 - 6 Yes, you have been with me from birth; from my mother’s womb you have cared for me. No wonder I am always praising you!

Deuteronomy 8:1 — Be careful to follow every command I am giving you today, so that you may live and increase and may enter and possess the land the LORD promised on oath to your ancestors.
Old 03-09-2014, 10:37 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 9

who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began, 2 Timothy 1:9

The Lord detests the use of dishonest scales, but he delights in accurate weights. Proverbs 11:1

Psalm 31:7 - 7 I will be glad and rejoice in your unfailing love, for you have seen my troubles, and you care about the anguish of my soul.
Old 03-10-2014, 09:20 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 10

But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear; 1 Peter 3:15

My heart is confident in you, O God; my heart is confident. No wonder I can sing your praises! Psalm 57:7

Matthew 25:36 - 36 I was naked, and you gave me clothing. I was sick, and you cared for me. I was in prison, and you visited me.

James 1:2-4 — Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

Ephesians 4:29 — Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.

"Let nothing be said about anyone unless it passes through these three sieves: !s it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?"— Amy Charmichael

Do I speak the truth about others? Yes, but do I speak the whole truth, and do I speak in kindness and out of necessity? No, not all the time. And I rarely ask others to stop when they are speaking ill of others. What is true, what is kind, what is necessary: this needs to be my standard. This needs to be every Christian's standard. If it sounds so easy, why is it so incredibly tough?
Post New ThreadReply