Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations > Spiritual Recovery

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-07-2013, 06:53 PM   #1
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Default In God`s Care

Fear (any emotion), notice it, recognize it, but don't breathe into it. Keep the fear at a distance. As you breathe, release what you don't need. Breathe in what you do need.

I can`t my God can, just for today, I choose to put my life in His Care.

A burden shared is halved. Me alone with me is bad company. Without you, there is no me.

Quote:
Each morning when I wake up, I turn my day over to the God of my understanding. My understanding in today is that God is all things. When I try to identify God, I limit Him/Her/It as to how my God can work in my life. I will be referring to my God as He quite often, only because it is easier to type one word than three. For me, God is three-fold, body, mind and spirit, which makes up me. The Bible says I was made in His image, so He must have a little bit of me in Him. Now that is a scary thought, yet I know he identifies with me, has a sense of humour, is very patient, tolerant, understanding, forgiving, and all those traits which he is try to teach me in today. Whatever the trait, the habit, the ideal, the goal, etc. God and I are working on it just for today.

All I have to deal with is this days thoughts, actions, events, etc. When I stay in today, yesterday has gone, tomorrow hasn't got here yet, and I can live the day to it's fullest.

Posted at Soundness of Mind in 2005

Each morning when I wake up, I turn my day over to the God of my understanding. My understanding in today is that God is all things. When I try to identify God, I limit Him/Her/It as to how my God can work in my life. I will be referring to my God as He quite often, only because it is easier to type one word than three. For me, God is three-fold, body, mind and spirit, which makes up me. The Bible says I was made in His image, so He must have a little bit of me in Him. Now that is a scary thought, yet I know he identifies with me, has a sense of humour, is very patient, tolerant, understanding, forgiving, and all those traits which he is try to teach me in today. Whatever the trait, the habit, the ideal, the goal, etc. God and I are working on it just for today.

All I have to deal with is this days thoughts, actions, events, etc. When I stay in today, yesterday has gone, tomorrow hasn't got here yet, and I can live the day to it's fullest.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply