Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > New to Bluidkiti's Recovery Forums? > New Member Check In
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

New Member Check In Make sure to stop by here and say hello!

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01-21-2018, 09:42 AM   #751
reginepg

Default Hi

My name is Regine, and I am an alcoholic. I post a reading for my sponsees on Messenger each morning, and bluidkiti( where did you get the name from???) lets me browse through a number of readings every morning and choose the most appropriate one for where we are at. Thank you!
🙏
reginepg is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reginepg For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2018, 08:07 PM   #752
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Welcome Regine, thanks for signing in and saying hello. Hope you will continue coming to the site. I hope you will continue to share your recovery with us.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 08:43 AM   #753
bluidkiti
Administrator

Hi Regine, Glad to have you join us here. When I first came online back in 1997 seeking help with my drinking, I came across an AA chatroom and first picked the nick name blukiti. I was blue and love kitties. After about a week visiting that chat I wasn't as blue anymore so change it to bluidkiti - blue eyed kitty. So glad to hear that the readings help you and others. I look forward to hearing more from you. Keep coming and sharing with us. Have a great day!
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 06:49 AM   #754
tarabjohnston

Icon16 Hello!

My name is Tara, I've been checking out the site for the past few months. I love the daily readings to start my day out in the right state of mind. I have 80 days sober today and have been very connected with AA since I came in at the beginning of October. I feel like a completely different person than who I was when I was drinking and using, and I can't wait to see what else is to come.
tarabjohnston is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tarabjohnston For Sharing:
Old 01-27-2018, 07:27 AM   #755
bluidkiti
Administrator

Hi Tara, It is great having you join us here. Congratulations on 80 days! I am glad to hear that the readings help you. I hope you will continue to come and share with us. Have a great weekend!
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Old 01-27-2018, 11:21 AM   #756
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Welcome Tara, so glad you signed in to say hello. I hope you find what you need for your journey. Congratulations on 80 days. I know what you mean about AA. I walked into the rooms and wanted what they had.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 01-29-2018, 01:37 PM   #757
lexanguru

Thank you, after years of coming here I never thought to ask that question.
lexanguru is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lexanguru For Sharing:
Old 01-29-2018, 05:50 PM   #758
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

There is material on the Steps and Traditions, when you feel you want to explore them more.

Have you round a sponsor yet. I got a temporary sponsor until I looked around and I wanted to know if the temporary sponsor I chose, walked her talk. I found someone who was more spiritual in my eyes, because I had grown up with religion, and I had to find the difference. I found that my spiritual beliefs enhanced my religious beliefs and my religious beliefs enhanced my spiritual beliefs. I was called a double winner. I qualified for that because I went to AA and NA and Al-Anon.

Hope your day was a good one.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 02-04-2018, 04:29 PM   #759
FacinglifeN
Happy to be here

Smile Happy to be here. Found you all today.

I'm willing and grateful. Even willing to learn this way of connecting. So grateful for your vulnerability strength and hope.
FacinglifeN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FacinglifeN For Sharing:
Old 02-04-2018, 07:21 PM   #760
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Welcome FacinglifeN, thank you for signing in and saying hello. I hope you will continue to come and share your journey with us.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 02-04-2018, 07:56 PM   #761
FacinglifeN
Happy to be here

Thank you much. Your messages today made me feel so cared about. I have been in 12 step programs for most of my life. Knowing program and program people are in the world, who care, who reach out, at a meeting somewhere all the time gives me comfort and inspiration. Today especially I was feeling alone and lonely. I am touched by the program and care I find here. I got to this site by looking for 12 step daily readings. Found that here and more.
FacinglifeN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FacinglifeN For Sharing:
Old 02-05-2018, 09:25 PM   #762
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Hope you will continue to come and share your journey with us.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 02-06-2018, 06:52 AM   #763
bluidkiti
Administrator

Hi FacinglifeN, So glad to have you join us. I hope you will keep coming and sharing with us. Have a great Tuesday!
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Old 02-09-2018, 07:54 AM   #764
Russelldossie

Icon18 A pleasure to meet all of you

Hello my name is Russell Dossie and I am from Akron Ohio and it is a pleasure to meet all of you. I look forward to my future interaction on this site and just for the record my sobriety date is April 26th 2017. If there's anyone else from the Akron Ohio area it would be nice to meet you so that maybe we can become members of each other support system and even if you are from outside of Akron social media the internet and phones help communication go along way I hope you all have a blessed day
The Following User Says Thank You to For Sharing:
Old 02-09-2018, 02:35 PM   #765
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Welcome Russel, so glad you made the decision to sign in and say hello. I was at Akron, Ohio many years ago for a wedding of my ex-husband's cousin. I didn't know about AA. I drank so much that I wasn't fit to help with the driving on the way home. My mother-in-law thought that it was a good thing, because I scared her on the way there when I was sober At least I think was, not sure how many pills I was taking back then. They are dried-up alcohol to my body.

I wish you well on your journey.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Post New ThreadReply