Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01-01-2023, 06:47 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - January

January 1: Purpose in your heart to re-dedicate yourself to be true to the Lord our God, to do His will and fulfill His purpose to the best of your ability, to pray instead of criticize, and to love one another as He has loved us. It is time to begin again. John 15:12 This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2023, 07:09 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 2: Be strong and steady as you move forward. Make the most of opportunities that present themselves, and seek wisdom when faced with challenges. This is a new day in a new season; maximize your experiences through staying calm, cool and collected. I will not leave you nor forsake you. Hebrews 13:5 Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said: I will never leave you nor forsake you.
Old 01-03-2023, 05:55 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 3: Set your sights high, but keep your feet on the ground. Do what needs to be done to sustain natural life and still live and walk in the Spirit. You can do both at the same time. You are body, soul and spirit all of the time, and you can be one with Me consistently. Strive to be all that you were created to be. Psalm 139:14 I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well.
Old 01-03-2023, 06:47 AM   #4
yukonm
Administrator

Tammy,
Thank you, so much for posting these. Not sure is you remember Carmen from the Christian Recovery forum but she posted these every day on FB. Sadly, she passed last month so I'm grateful to be able to read them here

One Day At A Time

yukonm is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yukonm For Sharing:
Old 01-03-2023, 08:30 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

Thank you. Yes, I do remember Carmen. Her brother, Eric, wrote me in November and let me know of her passing after she died. She would touch base with me ever so often. I miss her.
Old 01-05-2023, 06:26 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 5: You have been through a very hectic season, and you must now take time to rest when you can and do what you can to alleviate stress. Refuse to be offended by others; what they say or do is on them if you will release it to Me. Keep your own mind and heart free from unhealthy thoughts and emotions. Strive to be righteous. Psalm 4:5 Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the Lord.
Old 01-06-2023, 05:29 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 6: Everyone has regrets, but you do not have to dwell on them. Repent, receive forgiveness and move on. You cannot undo the past or make anything different, so beating yourself up will not change anything except to cause emotional damage. You need to know that you are valuable and precious to Me, says the Lord. Deuteronomy 14:2 For you are a holy people to the Lord your God, and the Lord has chosen you to be a people for Himself, a special treasure above all the peoples who are on the face of the earth.
Old 01-07-2023, 01:45 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 7: I speak to those who do not know what your next step is. It might feel like you are flapping in the wind and have no direction, but you must be quiet inside and truly seek My face. Be done with fear of failure or making wrong choices. I, the Lord, will absolutely give you wisdom and direction. I will set your feet on the right path and go before you to lead, guide and protect you. Put your trust in Me. Psalm 25:4-5 Show me Your ways, O Lord; teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; on You I wait all the day.
Old 01-08-2023, 06:41 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 8: Protect the things that are precious in your life. Put up a shield against that which the enemy would try to tear down and destroy. Secure your sense of right and wrong, your moral values. This is a time to delineate between the precious and the vile and to defend righteousness. Above all guard your heart with all diligence. Jeremiah 15:19 Therefore thus says the Lord: If you return, then I will bring you back; you shall stand before Me; if you take out the precious from the vile, you shall be as My mouth.
Old 01-09-2023, 06:27 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 9: You might not be able to depend on others to help you in your times of need, but you can depend on Me, says the Lord. I see you, know you and know what you are going through, and I am your source of help. I hear and answer your prayers for assistance. Never doubt it. Just be quiet inside and come to Me. Psalm 41:1-4 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, even though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; though its waters roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with its swelling. There is a river whose streams shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacle of the Most High.
Old 01-10-2023, 05:52 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 10: There are things that need your attention, but you have not wanted to do what needs to be done. These issues will not go away. You might as well face the challenge and go through the necessary process. Otherwise, you will have no real peace until you have completed the task. Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
Old 01-11-2023, 07:01 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 11: Refuse to dwell on the past or wish things had been different. It was what it was. But you can rejoice that you have come a long ways by grace. You are not who you used to be. You are constantly evolving into the person I have called and chosen for you to be, says the Lord. Keep your eyes on the prize. Philippians 3:12-14 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
Old 01-12-2023, 04:38 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 12 When you are going through conditions that you do not understand, calm down. Fear only makes things worse. You must trust that you will come through this in victory. Pray in the confidence that I hear you and will answer your faith. Be strong and resolute. James 1:5-7 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord.
Old 01-13-2023, 06:10 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 13: To those who, like Zacchaeus, are observing Me from afar: I want you to come and dine with Me. Partake of all that I have for you. Fill yourself with the joy of personal realtionship with Me. I am as close as your breath. Come, let us have sweet fellowship together. Luke 19:2-6 Now behold, there was a man named Zacchaeus who was a chief tax collector, and he was rich. And he sought to see who Jesus was, but could not because of the crowd, for he was of short stature. So he ran ahead and climbed up into a sycamore tree to see Him, for He was going to pass that way. And when Jesus came to the place, He looked up and saw him, and said to him, Zacchaeus, make haste and come down, for today I must stay at your house. So he made haste and came down, and received Him joyfully.
Old 01-14-2023, 05:49 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 14: You have had your ups and downs in tumultuous times, but you are entering a season when you can level out as you resolve to stay connected spiritually. You will be able to make measurable progress in achieving your goals as you settle into a good and achievable pace. Be strong and of good courage. Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
Post New ThreadReply