Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > New to Bluidkiti's Recovery Forums? > Daily Gratitude
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Gratitude Make sure to stop in here and share what you are grateful/thankful for today. No matter how bad our day is, there is always something to be thankful for.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2014, 11:48 AM   #19
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Not having a computer would have been a good reason to go out and used, and I had to take a look at my days to see if I had become obsessive compulsive about anything during the weekend and whether I had done anything that I wouldn't normally have done, and whether there was anything that I had to turn over to my God and ask for help on.

The only thing I could find was that I had done a lot of was reading, mainly because there was nothing much good on TV. There was curling and I did watch that. There were some Christmas specials and I watched them and looking forward to the upcoming shows from now until Christmas. I really enjoyed the reruns of Iron Chef America yesterday Iron Chef is why I subscribed to the Food Network many years ago.

I did make peanut butter cookies, so that was a filler but that was a good thing. It was even a better thing because I didn't eat more than 6 when I made them. LOL!!!! They made for a good breakfast this morning too. It has to be close to 3 years since I made cookies if not longer.

Oh, did I mention reading. Since my computer has been down I have read three Preston & Child books (two were re-reads), and an Amanda Quick express book. I have another P & C book to read. They were large print so they don't take long, and re-reads only take half as long. Now I am going to take a trip downtown to get some exercise and return them all and hope there aren't any more express books because I have over 15 books still to read. Snow is suppose to be on the way, so need to make sure I am stocked up.

So grateful to have you in our family India. Thank you for sharing. Thank you for your kinds words. I like the closing words in the Big Book on page 164, and may your visions come true for you.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Last edited by MajestyJo; 02-15-2015 at 03:03 PM.
MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MajestyJo For Sharing:
Post New ThreadReply