Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > New to Bluidkiti's Recovery Forums? > New Member Check In

Share This Forum!  

New Member Check In Make sure to stop by here and say hello!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2016, 04:58 AM   #1
Ashley Ruth

Default I DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES ONCE...

I make them about 5 or 6 times just to be sure...lol story of my life! I'm Ashley and I'm new to recovery ...well as of this year.lets see how long I last this time!😕😒 I'm a recovery heroin addict who's been in and out of rehabs fom 8 years now.you think I would of grasp this whole recovery thing by now.But nope. I'm struggling right now on the fact I just turned 27 and I'm still a chunky! I never wanted something so bad but can't seem to let all my other past attempts keep getting in the way and I scare myself so much about relapsing that i actually push myself to relapse! Stupid ain't it?! I know how dumb that sounds but every time I get clean I get my family back,a job,a home again and I don't want to lose it that I freak myself out and end up turning into a hermit.not going out with friends or even trying to meet new ppl I stop going to meetings and then I'm afraid to tell everyone I stopped going to meetings so I start isolating myself from my family and next thing I know my life is at a down ward spiral,getting more and more uncontrollable that before I know it I'm back to the same spot I swore I'd never let myself be at again! I hope this time is different and I'm trusting the Lord this time.I clearly can't manage my life so I'm finally giving it over to the Lord for once. I hope you all keep me in your prayers as I'm back at this journey to sobriety!
Ashley Ruth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ashley Ruth For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply