Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Recovery Readings

Share This Forum!  

Daily Recovery Readings Start your day here with Daily Recovery Readings. Feel Free To Share Your Experience, Strength & Hope.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-29-2014, 07:33 AM   #31
yukonm
Administrator

August 29

AA 'Big Book' - Quote

We used to amuse ourselves by cynically dissecting spiritual beliefs and practices when we might have observed that many spiritually-minded persons of all races, colors, and creeds were demonstrating a degree of stability, happiness and usefulness which we should have sought ourselves. - Pg. 49 - We Agnostics

Hour To Hour - Book - Quote

Whether we have lost our family, friends, or our dignity through this devastating affliction, the greatest loss of all was our relationship to our Higher Power.

Higher Power, as I understand You, I give thanks for my return to You.

A Spiritual Awakening

Today I am open. I understand that a spiritual awakening is my path to healing. My life looks different. I am learning to allow it to unfold a day at a time. I am becoming aware of the deeper experience of being alive. The morning and I meet and greet each other like old friends. I am alive and in this world for another day by the grace of God. I am in charge of my body, mind and soul and it feels right and good. I belong to this world and this world belongs to me, I am meant to be here. I am learning to let life work out rather than forcing it into place. I am living simply and enjoying simple pleasures. I am awake and alive for one more day.

- Tian Dayton PhD

Pocket Sponsor - Book - Quote

There may be a great temptation to believe that some sort of sacrifice is being asked of you when you are told you must accept reality. After all, isn't it reality that keeps messing up your fantasies? Do reality; it is the easier softer way.

Reality check: I am here 'X'

"Walk Softly and Carry a Big Book" - Book

Self-will cannot be overcome by Self-will.

Time for Joy - Book - Quote

Everywhere I turn I find positive and loving people.

My heart is full of peace and love.

Alkiespeak - Book - Quote

I'm the type who, if he has to shift a refrigerator up 15 flights of stairs, and sees a guy with a refrigerator mover's uniform on, who says; 'Can I help you bring that up the stairs? I'll do it for free.' I'm the type who say: 'Nah, I think I've got it.' - Charlie C.

One Day At A Time

yukonm is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply