Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-04-2013, 06:02 PM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default The Fruit of Our Words

The Fruit of Our Words

Today's Scripture

"I create the fruit of the lips…" (Isaiah 57:19, KJV).

Today's Word from Joel and Victoria

Did you know that your words are like seeds? They have creative power. In the future, we will eat the fruit of our words. That means our words are going to produce exactly what we're saying.

That's why it's so important to make positive declarations over our lives every single day. We should say things like "I am blessed. I am prosperous. I am healthy. I am talented. I am creative. I am wise." When we do this, we are standing in agreement with God's Word. We are sowing good seed. We are preparing our future for when we arrive.

Today, make sure you are sowing good seed with your words. Speak God's Word which is truth that will set you free. Let His Word fill your heart and mind and direct your mouth with what to say. Set yourself up for success in your future and pave the way for victory with your words today!

A Prayer for Today

Father God, thank You for Your Word which is truth that sets me free. Help me to guard my words and sow good seed into my future. I choose to hide Your Word in my heart. Keep me close to You and direct my steps. In Jesus' Name. Amen.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply