Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > New to Bluidkiti's Recovery Forums? > New Member Check In
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

New Member Check In Make sure to stop by here and say hello!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-17-2014, 05:37 AM   #11
india

hello hello!! just checking in. am doing quite well since i went back to meetings 6 mos. ago after being a dry drunk for 11 years, and after having 11 years of a good recovery program, and working it. just celebrated 22 yrs., but keep my white chip with me at all times (the one I picked up for coming back to the meetings) along w/my medallion. just wanted to stop by and say hello, and also ask that prayers be lifted up for Cheryl P. who is on day 13 after being in the program for 20 years. She had a "slip" (S.obriety L.osing I.t's P.riority). She is struggling mightly with detoxing and the Third Step of turning her will and her life over to the care of a Higher Power of her understanding. She is homeless now, (it is cold here in Maine) and looking at some legal charges as well. We women in the program have "circled our wagons" around her without "trying to fix it" at the same time. This is her journey.... but prayers are needed all the same. She's looking into rehab programs, lots of doors and windows are closing it seems, but not many are opening for her at the same time. God's will..... thank you all in advance for your prayers and good thoughts. Namaste to all of you!
india is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to india For Sharing:
Post New ThreadReply