Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-04-2020, 06:43 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Helmet of Salvation

Helmet of Salvation by SGLY Ministry

Put on salvation as your helmet. Ephesians 6:17.

Putting on the helmet of salvation daily is our assurance that we have received salvation thru Christ, so when the devil tries to cause us to doubt and believe otherwise our mind will be protected from his lies.

It is important to protect our thoughts, for as we think, so we are Proverbs 23:7 says. The enemy’s favorite place to attack us is in our mind.

Just as he did in the beginning with Eve in the Garden, he will try to cause doubt and confusion in order to get us to sin or believe we are not saved. The mind is his favorite battleground, therefore we believers must put on the helmet of salvation daily in order to protect our minds from being attacked, so we can stand strong in what we know is truth and be assured our faith and future is secure in Christ.

Prayer: Dear God, thank You for Your wonderful gift of salvation that you freely give to those who believe and receive it through Your Son Jesus Christ. I am thankful that I can wear the Helmet of Salvation daily in Christ and I look forward to spending eternity with You someday in heaven. But while I am still hear on earth I must contend with the enemy who wants to kill, steal and destroy me in anyway he can, therefore help me to remember to always stay battle ready by wearing Your Armor daily.

Today: Throughout the day thank God for the salvation and victory provided to you in Christ. Always be watchful and vigilant. Keep your focus on God and the truth of His word. You can stand firm against any strategies of the enemy if you are wearing the Armor.

Blessings to you saints, as you walk through this world today wearing the Armor of God. Fear Not, for God is with you.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply