Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > New to Bluidkiti's Recovery Forums? > Newcomers Recovery Help and Support

Share This Forum!  

Newcomers Recovery Help and Support Stop in here if you are new to recovery and share with us. Feel free to ask questions and for support here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-07-2015, 05:16 PM   #12
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Thank you for sharing Renee, glad you found us. My birthday was April 1st. My belly button birthday, my sobriety date is August 21, 1991. Yet it is one day at a time, just for today, I choose not to use. I need the program just as much in today as I did when I came out of recovery in December 13, 1991. For me to use was to die, I chose to live. Each day was a new beginning. I did the do things that were suggested. I still do the do things that are suggested to the best of my ability. I can't get out to meeting because of healthy issues, the internet became my meeting place, yet it isn't a substitute for the real thing. I am grateful that I can still get out once in a while to that face to face meeting. It has been a willingness to do whatever it takes to stay clean and sober, no matter what over the years. The promises are what gave me hope. I just wanted the first one, yet they all came true, many times over. Please keep coming so you don't have to come back.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply