Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11-16-2013, 09:25 AM   #16
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 16

A Time to Think: Be a rainbow in someone else's cloud. –Maya Angelou, poet

To Act: Approach the day with a joyful attitude.

To Pray: Lord, teach us not only to feel love, but to share it.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2013, 10:15 AM   #17
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 17

A Time to Think: Life can change in a moment, so we must appreciate every single day we are given. –Kristine Carlson, author

To Act: Today, be kind in all that you do and say.

To Pray: Oh, Lord, teach me to remember You in all things, every day of my life.
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Old 11-18-2013, 10:02 AM   #18
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 18

A Time to Think: The wonder of a single snowflake outweighs the wisdom of a million meteorologists. –Sir Francis Bacon, philosopher

To Act: Today notice the little things that make your day special.

To Pray: God, help me to recognize Your influence in my life.
Old 11-19-2013, 09:02 AM   #19
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 19

A Time to Think: God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say "thank you"? –William A. Ward, author

To Act: Approach today with a grateful heart.

To Pray: You are awesome, God! Thank You for answering our prayers.
Old 11-20-2013, 08:55 AM   #20
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 20

A Time to Think: A grateful heart is one that finds the countless blessings of God in the seemingly mundane everyday life. –Anonymous

To Act: Thank the Lord for the possiblities of a new day.

To Pray: O Great Creator, may I see Your hand today in something ordinary and amazing.
Old 11-21-2013, 09:57 AM   #21
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 21

A Time to Think: Prayer enlarges the heart until it is capable of containing God's gift of Himself. –Mother Teresa

To Act: Believe in God's power to transform you and situations around you.

To Pray: God in heaven, hear my prayers and lead me on a never-ending journey to know You better.
Old 11-22-2013, 09:28 AM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 22

A Time to Think: Forgiveness is love in its most noble form. –Anonymous

To Act: Practice the Christ-like virtue of giving at every opportunity.

To Pray: Thank You, Lord, for Your many blessings, but especially for the love that makes all of us one family in You.
Old 11-23-2013, 10:04 AM   #23
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 23

A Time to Think: There are certain weights in life you simply cannot carry. Your Lord is asking you to set them down and trust Him. What do you say we take God up on His offer? –Max Lucado, author and pastor

To Act: Ask God to lift any burdens that weigh heavily on your mind.

To Pray: Thank You, God, for listening and answering.
Old 11-24-2013, 10:21 AM   #24
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 24

A Time to Think: Jesus tends to His people individually. He personally sees to our needs. We all receive Jesus' touch. We experience His care. –Max Lucado, author and pastor

To Act: Cast your cares on the Lord for He cares.

To Pray: Lord, this week help me to rely more on You and less on myself.
Old 11-25-2013, 10:06 AM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 25

A Time to Think: God shapes the world by prayer. The more prayer there is in the world, the better the world will be. –E.M. Bounds, author

To Act: Join us for Thanksgiving Day of Prayer.

To Pray: Lord, thank You for the unity You give us when we pray for each other.
Old 11-26-2013, 08:36 AM   #26
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 26

A Time to Think: We have a choice. We can carry the world on our shoulders, or we can say, "I give up, Lord; here's my life. I give you my world, the whole world." –Bruce Larson, author and pastor

To Act: Remember God watches over you.

To Pray: Lord, help me to notice everything You want me to see today.
Old 11-27-2013, 11:48 AM   #27
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 27

A Time to Think: Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them. Every day begin the task anew. –Saint Francis de Sales

To Act: Be patient, have faith and work towards what you desire.

To Pray: Father, give me goals that stretch my hope to match Your might.
Old 11-28-2013, 11:00 AM   #28
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 28

A Time to Think: In daily life we must see that it is not happiness that makes us grateful, but gratefulness that makes us happy. –Brother David Steindl-Rast

To Act: Offer prayers of gratitude for your blessings.

To Pray: Lord, all things are possible if we believe. Thank you for loving us enough to send what we need.
Old 11-29-2013, 10:46 AM   #29
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 29

A Time to Think: Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow. –Melody Beattie, author

To Act: Avoid being judgmental and your personal peace will increase.

To Pray: My Lord, I know that You really do love me. Help me to share my love with others.
Old 11-30-2013, 09:41 AM   #30
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 30

A Time to Think: There is not in the world a kind of life more sweet and delightful than that of a continual conversation with God. –Brother Lawrence, author and lay brother of the Carmelite monastery

To Act: Pray and release your worries.

To Pray: Oh, Lord, teach me to remember You in all things, every day of my life.
Post New ThreadReply