Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03-01-2016, 08:29 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon23 Bible Verses - March

March 1

Today’s Scripture: John 16:33 (NLT): I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.”

Today’s Thought: What an amazing comfort. That we have peace in Jesus no matter what the trial or tribulation. He has overcome the world and nothing can take away that peace if we fully rely on God. Jesus life and death and resurrection conquered all that we would and will face. His words that He spoke we can read everyday and find peace in that. It says that He has overcome the world. What relief to know we don’t have to and that we don’t have to rely on ourselves for that peace that Jesus gives it to us.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I thank you that we have such an amazing comfort through you and that you have overcome the world so that we don’t have to do it on our own. We pray that we will feel your peace in a new way today and that you will meet us where we are. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Give thanks to the LORD and proclaim his greatness. Let the whole world know what he has done. - Psalm 105:1

How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him. —1 John 3:1

Psalm 73:25-26 Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

1 John 4:13 We know that we live in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit.

"What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:31

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2016, 07:39 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 2

1 John 4:4 You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.

Job 23:10-11 But he knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold. My feet have closely followed his steps; I have kept to his way without turning aside.

Hebrews 12:11 No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. Matthew 6:6

Philippians 2:3 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves
Old 03-03-2016, 07:38 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 3

Ephesians 4:26-27 26 “In your anger do not sin” Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, 27 and do not give the devil a foothold.

However, those the Father has given me will come to me, and I will never reject them. - John 6:37

Today’s Scripture: Joshua 1:9 (NLT):This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.

Today’s Thought: God is with you. Always. It doesn’t matter what you are going through. Trust and lean on Him, He will never let you down!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, help me to fully rely on You. I know You will never leave or forsake me. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Isaiah 55:8-9 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the Lord. “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Acts 20:24 I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me -- the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace.

Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord. Psalm 150:6

Romans 5:5 (NIV) - And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

Ecclesiastes 5:2 Do not be quick with your mouth, do not be hasty in your heart to utter anything before God. God is in heaven and you are on earth, so let your words be few.
Old 03-04-2016, 09:11 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 4

Psalm 10:8 (NIV) Arise, Lord! Lift up Your hand, O God. Do not forget the helpless.

Thought: You might be the answer to someone's prayer. Reach out to others today.

I praise God for what he has promised. I trust in God, so why should I be afraid? What can mere mortals do to me? - Psalm 56:4

Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

2 Corinthians 9:6-11
Generosity Encouraged

Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. As it is written:

“They have freely scattered their gifts to the poor;
their righteousness endures forever.”

Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness. You will be enriched in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.

The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still. Exodus 14:14
Old 03-05-2016, 10:14 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 5

Today’s Scripture: Isaiah 25:1 (NLT): [Praise for Judgment and Salvation] O LORD, I will honor and praise your name, for you are my God. You do such wonderful things! You planned them long ago, and now you have accomplished them.

Today’s Thought: Something happens within your spirit when you praise God. Praise regenerates your soul. It takes the focus off you & your situation and turns your attention to our Mighty God. Today, let’s praise Him!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, thank You for saving me. Thank You for all Your wonderful blessings in my life. I ask that You would teach me how to continually praise You. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. —Proverbs 3:5-6

Psalms 62:8 Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us.

But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by his name! 1 Peter 4:16

Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight. 1 Peter 3:3-4

2 Chronicles 7:14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Old 03-06-2016, 09:49 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 6

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Jesus looked at them intently and said, "Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But with God everything is possible." - Matthew 19:26

Today’s Scripture: Psalm 139:23-24 (NLT): Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. Point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life.

Today’s Thought: Are you willing to have God search you completely; to test you and know your every thought? What would happen if you did; what would He find? Sometimes it can be scary or even embarrassing if God knew what we thought or the offensive behaviors we try to hide from Him, but He already knows everything. He knows how we think our anxious thoughts and our offensive ways. However, God will not lead us away from there or in an everlasting way towards holiness. Today, allow God to examine your heart and test you and know your thoughts and to find and get rid of any offensive behaviors in your life.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I pray today that You will examine my heart and thoughts to reveal anything in my life that I need to get rid of. Father, I pray that You will lead me to an everlasting holiness and purity. Test me and make me receptive to Your correction and guidance. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Isaiah 25:1 Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done wonderful things, things planned long ago.

You, God, are my God, earnestly I seek you; I thirst for you, my whole being longs for you, in a dry and parched land where there is no water. Psalm 63:1
Old 03-08-2016, 09:37 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 7

Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

God blesses those whose hearts are pure, for they will see God. Matthew 5:8

Romans 1:12 - 12 When we get together, I want to encourage you in your faith, but I also want to be encouraged by yours.
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Old 03-08-2016, 05:35 PM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 8

Today’s Scripture: 1 Peter 3:15 (NLT): Instead, you must worship Christ as Lord of your life. And if someone asks about your Christian hope, always be ready to explain it.

Today’s Thought: People are lost & hurting everywhere we turn. They are looking for someone to fill that empty void in their heart. The answer is Jesus. We are His ambassadors. We must be ready to share the Good News – anytime. Anywhere. Are you prepared?

Today’s Prayer: Lord, help me be prepared to be a light for You in this lost & hurting world. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

From the LORD comes deliverance. May your blessing be on your people. —Psalm 3:8

2 Corinthians 1:3-4 - 3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.

And the LORD will be king over all the earth. On that day there will be one LORD-his name alone will be worshiped. Zechariah 14:9
Old 03-09-2016, 11:17 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 9

Today’s Scripture: 2 Peter 1:4 (NLT): And because of his glory and excellence, he has given us great and precious promises. These are the promises that enable you to share his divine nature and escape the world’s corruption caused by human desires.

Today’s Thought: Have you ever just sat back & reflected on what God has promised you? His promises are yes & amen no matter how long ago it was. Do not be discouraged if some promises from 20, 40 or even 60 years ago have not happened yet. You can trust Him!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your divine word. I ask that You help me trust in You no matter what. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

2 Timothy 1:9 He has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time,

The thief's purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life. John 10:10

Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. Proverbs 30:5

Romans 5:5 (NIV) - And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.
Post New ThreadReply