Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2016, 08:29 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon23 Bible Verses - March

March 1

Today’s Scripture: John 16:33 (NLT): I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.”

Today’s Thought: What an amazing comfort. That we have peace in Jesus no matter what the trial or tribulation. He has overcome the world and nothing can take away that peace if we fully rely on God. Jesus life and death and resurrection conquered all that we would and will face. His words that He spoke we can read everyday and find peace in that. It says that He has overcome the world. What relief to know we don’t have to and that we don’t have to rely on ourselves for that peace that Jesus gives it to us.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I thank you that we have such an amazing comfort through you and that you have overcome the world so that we don’t have to do it on our own. We pray that we will feel your peace in a new way today and that you will meet us where we are. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Give thanks to the LORD and proclaim his greatness. Let the whole world know what he has done. - Psalm 105:1

How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him. —1 John 3:1

Psalm 73:25-26 Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

1 John 4:13 We know that we live in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit.

"What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:31

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply