Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03-01-2014, 08:36 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Daily Reflection - March

March 1

A Time to Think: In those times I can't seem to find God, I rest in the assurance that He knows how to find me. –Neva Coyle, writer

To Act: Ask God to stay with you in difficult situations and affirm that He is helping you now.

To Pray: Lord, in all the times and places of my life, Your love never leaves me.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2014, 07:47 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 2

A Time to Think: As you travel life's weary road, let Jesus lift your heavy load. –Anonymous

To Act: Believe in yourself and the talents God gave you.

To Pray: Dear Lord, grant me the grace to endure the struggle in any area of life where You have placed me.
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Old 03-03-2014, 08:32 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 3

A Time to Think: A quiet morning with a loving God puts the events of the upcoming day into proper perspective. –Janette Oke, writer

To Act: Pray about what you want. Ask God if it is the right thing for you.

To Pray: Father I praise You for providing moments of illumination that encourage me in my walk.
Old 03-04-2014, 09:13 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 4

A Time to Think: Sometimes your only available transportation is a leap of faith. –Margaret Shepard, author

To Act: Do your best and leave the rest to God.

To Pray: Heavenly Father, please help me face each day with grace and appreciation for the blessings of Your love.
Old 03-05-2014, 09:42 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 5

A Time to Think: We need never shout across the spaces to an absent God. He is nearer than our own soul, closer than our most secret thought. –A.W. Tozer, pastor and author

To Act: Express your gratitude for something good that has come your way.

To Pray: Lord, help me to see the blessings that might come from my difficulties.
Old 03-06-2014, 09:56 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 6

A Time to Think: Jesus tends to His people individually. He personally sees to our needs. We all receive Jesus' touch. We experience His care. –Max Lucado, author and pastor

To Act: Place your hope and purpose completely in God's hands.

To Pray: Dear Lord, I am grateful for the love You have given me.
Old 03-07-2014, 08:45 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 7

A Time to Think: Fretting springs from a determination to get our own way. –Oswald Chambers, author and evangelist

To Act: When you pray, release your worry and rest in God.

To Pray: Help me to trust You in all things, Lord, and to leave the results to You.
Old 03-08-2014, 09:17 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 8

A Time to Think: If you live close to God and His infinite grace, you don't have to tell; it shows on your face. –Anonymous

To Act: Don't lose perspective when dealing with problems.

To Pray: Lord, help me to find renewal from my difficulties by remembering that nothing happens out of Your control.
Old 03-09-2014, 10:25 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 9

A Time to Think: Life at its essence boils down to one day at a time. Today is the day! –Jim Stovall, author

To Act: Realize you are greater than you ever considered yourself to be.

To Pray: Lord, help me always to be open to Your calling.
Old 03-10-2014, 09:12 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 10

A Time to Think: Prayer is the exercise of drawing on the grace of God. –Oswald Chambers, author and evangelist

To Act: Take charge of your thoughts instead of letting them control you.

To Pray: Lord, keep my eyes on You today and not on my fears.
Old 03-11-2014, 08:36 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 11

A Time to Think: Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. –Les Brown, motivational speaker

To Act: Turn your dream into a goal and focus on how to achieve it.

To Pray: Lord, let me be guided by Your instructions.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:57 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 12

A Time to Think: Faith isn’t the ability to believe long and far into the misty future. It’s simply taking God at His Word and taking the next step. –Joni Erickson Tada, author

To Act: Approach today with a grateful heart.

To Pray: Dear Lord, thank You for giving us a fresh start each day to begin anew.
Old 03-13-2014, 10:31 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 13

A Time to Think: People may refuse our love or reject our message, but they are defenseless against our prayers. –Rick Warren, bestselling author and pastor

To Act: Never dwell on bitterness, anger and despair.

To Pray: Dear Lord, one of your most precious gifts is forgiveness. How I thank You for that!
Old 03-14-2014, 10:35 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 14

A Time to Think: Everything God does is purposeful. And since God is in each of us, each of us has a purpose. –Iyanla Vanzant, life coach and relationship expert

To Act: Open your heart to the kindness of others.

To Pray: Dear Father, teach me how to share Your kindness with everyone I meet.
Old 03-15-2014, 08:50 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 15

A Time to Think: Go out on a limb when you pray for others. Take a risk. Be outrageous. Be passionate. Take a leap. Love a lot, not just a little. –Rick Hamlin, author

To Act: Share with others how important they are to you.

To Pray: Spirit of Love, I ask to wake each day of this year with fresh eyes, that I may see Your light shining through all my loved ones.
Post New ThreadReply