Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01-03-2018, 09:05 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Let His Love Show

Today’s Scripture: “We know, dear brothers and sisters, that God loves you and has chosen you to be his own people.” (1 Thessalonians 1:4, NLT)

Let His Love Show

When others look at your life, do they see the love of God at work in you? Can they see growth and change? Do they know you are a follower of His? Remember, the evidence is in your words and actions. The most important thing you can do with your life is live as an example of His love. God’s love empowers us. His love changes us. It takes us to new levels. His love gives us eternal life.

Open your heart fully and receive His love today. Then turn around and show your love for Him by following His commands. Live in His love and show His love so that others will be drawn to Him.

A Prayer for Today: “Father, thank You for loving me, for empowering me, and changing me to be more like You. Have Your way in my heart so that I can be a shining light of Your love to the people around me in Jesus’ name. Amen.”

Joel Osteen
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply