Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01-16-2018, 06:34 AM   #16
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 16: While in the Spirit, I felt the rhythmic motion of being rocked by waves. Then, I could see that I was in a small boat on a body of water in the middle of a beautiful landscape. And, the Lord showed me that it was an example of being one with Him. I was one with the boat, the boat was one with the water, and the water was one with the landscape. The boat was a symbol of Jesus, the water was the Holy Spirit, and the landscape was God the Father. Nice! John 17:21 ...that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2018, 06:18 AM   #17
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 17: Many of you are on the absolute threshold of a greater understanding of My kingdom, which is necessary in developing a genuine relationship with Me, says the Lord. But, you must push past spiritual laziness that becomes an anchor to your soul that restricts curiosity. It will take desire and great effort to overcome complacency, but the end of that journey will be worth your time. Proverbs 15:19 The way of the lazy man is like a hedge of thorns, but the way of the upright is a highway.
Old 01-18-2018, 07:43 AM   #18
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 18: Take the time to delineate spiritual reality, and set yourself to stay in the light and truth. Be done with deception and darkness. If your desire is to be transformed into My image, you must forget about the past and focus on that which is spiritually relevant and eternal. Embrace all that is godly, says the Lord. Romans 12:2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Old 01-19-2018, 06:57 AM   #19
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 19: I speak to those who have been traumatized by the things you have endured, and I say to you that I am your Healer. Allow Me to bring comfort and to give you the strength to move beyond the pain. You will always remember what happened to you, but it will not always hurt. Set your mind and heart on rising above the things of the earth to walk and live in the Spirit, says the Lord. Isaiah 60:2 For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and deep darkness the people; but the Lord will arise over you, and His glory will be seen upon you.
Old 01-20-2018, 07:55 AM   #20
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 20: Deliberately come into peace as you release yourself from stress. Step onto the firm foundation of faith in My word, in My kingdom, and in your relationship with Me, says the Lord. When your foundation is solid everything that you build will reflect that same fundamental power. Your position in Me will bring you to a position of life and strength. Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
Old 01-21-2018, 06:49 AM   #21
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 21: I see My sheep scattered and unable to focus. Too many things to consider and circumstances to deal with will spread you too thin and wear you out. Gather yourself up, prioritize, and get focused on what really matters. Guard your personal boundaries so that other people don't exploit or take advantage of your time or energy. But you will also have to separate the legitimate draw on your resources from the frivolous and unnecessary, says the Lord. Set a watch. Nahum 2:1 He who scatters has come up before your face. Man the fort! Watch the road! Strengthen your flanks! Fortify your power mightily.
Old 01-22-2018, 06:31 AM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 22: I am aware of your restlessness, which comes from the atmosphere being somewhat stagnant. Use this time to put down roots, to dig deep in search of divine mysteries. Come close to Me, says the Lord. Let Me speak to your heart and reveal spiritual truth. Let us have sweet communion. 2 Corinthians 13:14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
Old 01-23-2018, 07:24 AM   #23
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 23: Do not allow complacency to interfere with the spiritual work being done in your life. I will bring conviction regarding issues where you must change your mind in order to get on the right track. Stubborn refusal to give up fleshly attitudes and motivations will result in your getting stuck spiritually. You cannot progress until you deal with these issues, says the Lord. Quiet your soul and allow Me to lead you forward. Psalm 81:12 So I gave them over to their own stubborn heart, to walk in their own counsels.
Old 01-24-2018, 07:06 AM   #24
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 24: Stay calm when you are faced with difficult circumstances. You cannot be led by My Spirit unless you are quiet enough to be directed. Fear is the first sign that you are not connected to Me, says the Lord. It is imperative that you rise above emotional responses to a position of faith so that I can show you the way and direct your steps. Trust! 2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
Old 01-25-2018, 06:57 AM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 25: In a vision I saw a man launch himself off a cliff with a paraglider. He seemed to be falling, presumably to his death, but then he caught a thermal and was lifted up to soar above the land. And, I heard the Lord say, "Many of My people have launched themselves into things that seem to be failing, but I tell you honestly that I am with you to cause you to rise above failure into a position of victory." 1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Old 01-26-2018, 07:15 AM   #26
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 26: Be alert and watch for doors to open that have been closed for some time. You can now move ahead in unexpected and surprising ways. Do not be afraid of getting off track. I am leading you in ways that will be greatly beneficial to you. Never forget that I am with you and for you, says the Lord. Psalms 32:8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye.
Old 01-27-2018, 07:41 AM   #27
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 27: Give yourself a break. Take the time necessary to relieve yourself from all stress, and rest in My presence, says the Lord. In My presence in peace and joy instead of the turmoil that comes from worldliness. Stop and just breathe and relax. Then, when you need to deal with circumstances, I will take you through with ease. Lean on Me. Acts 3:19 "Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord."
Old 01-28-2018, 07:09 AM   #28
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 28: Set your heart, your faith, and your will to receive all that I have promised. All that I have made available through the plan of redemption is yours to have for yourself. But, you must settle that issue in your own heart and to know that My love and blessings are not just for a chosen few, but for all who believe, says the Lord. Acts 10:34-35 Then Peter opened his mouth and said: "In truth I perceive that God shows no partiality. But in every nation whoever fears Him and works righteousness is accepted by Him."
Old 01-29-2018, 07:06 AM   #29
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 29: Do not be drawn off course by focusing on Spirit manifestations. Evidence of My presence will be present when you seek to know Me. When you only look to find the demonstration and proof of My existence in the natural realm, you miss the true power of relationship with Me in your life, says the Lord. Set yourself to know Me. 1 John 5:20 And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life.
Old 01-30-2018, 06:04 AM   #30
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 30: Life's trouble offers teaching moments for you to see and learn. Difficult circumstances give opportunities to overcome and to grow spiritually. Nothing is wasted in My kingdom. Your choices in life produce results. What you must consider is whether or not you have faith in Me to bring you through to the optimum eternal outcome. I tell you honestly that you can trust Me, says the Lord. Mark 11:22 So Jesus answered and said to them, "Have faith in God."
Post New ThreadReply