Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02-01-2014, 09:17 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon23 Bible Verse Of The Day - February

February 1

Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one! You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Deuteronomy 6:4-5

For you are the fountain of life, the light by which we see. Psalm 36:9

2 Samuel 22:7 - 7 But in my distress I cried out to the Lord; yes, I cried to my God for help. He heard me from his sanctuary; my cry reached his ears.

Matthew 6:24 — "No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money."
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2014, 11:19 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 2

But as it is written: “Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.” 1 Corinthians 2:9

I restore the crushed spirit of the humble and revive the courage of those with repentant hearts. Isaiah 57:15

Jonah 2:7 - 7 When my life was ebbing away, I remembered you, LORD, and my prayer rose to you, to your holy temple.
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Old 02-03-2014, 08:44 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 3

But I will sing of Your power; Yes, I will sing aloud of Your mercy in the morning; For You have been my defense And refuge in the day of my trouble. Psalm 59:16

He heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds. Psalm 147:3

Isaiah 51:7 - 7 Listen to me, you who know right from wrong you who cherish my law in your hearts. Do not be afraid of people’s scorn, nor fear their insults.

Isaiah 1:18 —
"Come now, let us settle the matter,"
says the Lord.
"Though your sins are like scarlet,
they shall be as white as snow;
though they are red as crimson,
they shall be like wool.
Old 02-04-2014, 09:42 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 4

I will love You, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. Psalm 18:1-2

And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your strength. Deuteronomy 6:5

Psalm 37:30 - 30 The godly offer good counsel; they teach right from wrong.

Matthew 6:12 — And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.

May you know God's forgiving grace afresh today, and may that grace overflow in your heart in forgiveness toward others.
Old 02-05-2014, 11:53 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 5

For the word of the Lord is right, And all His work is done in truth. He loves righteousness and justice; The earth is full of the goodness of the Lord. Psalm 33:4-5

Do all that you can to live in peace with everyone. Romans 12:18

proverbs 2:8 - 8 He guards the paths of the just and protects those who are faithful to him.
Old 02-06-2014, 10:09 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 6

He who follows righteousness and mercy Finds life, righteousness, and honor. Proverbs 21:21

Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5

John 16:33 - 33 I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.

Matthew 6:11 — Give us today our daily bread.
Old 02-07-2014, 08:48 AM   #9
LookingOut

Ephesians 5:15-17
(NASB)

15 Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, 16 making the most of your time, because the days are evil. 17 So then do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is.

Old 02-07-2014, 11:08 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 7

You who love the Lord, hate evil! He preserves the souls of His saints; He delivers them out of the hand of the wicked. Psalm 97:10

Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life. Proverbs 4:23

Psalm 119:76 - 76 Now let your unfailing love comfort me, just as you promised me, your servant.

2 Corinthians 4:7 — But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us.
Old 02-08-2014, 10:17 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 8

“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. Matthew 5:43-45

A glad heart makes a happy face; a broken heart crushes the spirit. Proverbs 15:13

2 Thessalonians 2:16-17 - 16 Now may our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal comfort and a wonderful hope, 17 comfort you and strengthen you in every good thing you do and say.
Old 02-09-2014, 12:55 PM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 9

We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is fitting, because your faith grows exceedingly, and the love of every one of you all abounds toward each other, 2 Thessalonians 1:3

A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit saps a person's strength. Proverbs 17:22

Psalm 75:3 - 3 When the earth quakes and its people live in turmoil, I am the one who keeps its foundations firm.
Old 02-10-2014, 10:35 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 10

Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing. 1 Corinthians 13:1-3

For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved. Romans 10:10

Proverbs 20:24 - 24 The Lord directs our steps, so why try to understand everything along the way?
Post New ThreadReply