Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > New to Bluidkiti's Recovery Forums? > New Member Check In
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

New Member Check In Make sure to stop by here and say hello!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2013, 10:54 PM   #6
schell81208

Hi to all! My computer went all goofy with something doing something to my programs....i tried to work through it , then got frustrated and shut everything down! I left it alone for two days....maybe it needed a long nap...anyway things seem to be better in the past few days ...Thanks for the hellos and Capt definitely keep contact from Liberia? If I remember right....I just want to share my gratitude to you all, for the fallish type day, brilliant sunshine, and that even my psychiatrist , appt yesterday said I seem to be more "together" , that there is something different than when we had our last meeting...I said I don't see it so thank you.. he actually said he thinks we can go 6 months between appts now...i told him I am no longer afraid to call him and ask for help when the mania gets out of control ...that I don't seem to be living in fear...for today I feel ok about just being me..."a new freedom and a new happiness" I don't like to compare sobrieties...but my sponsor was right that for the first two years back in the program all I spoke of was the past...my last sobriety type thing and comparing it to now....when that stopped I began to grow as the person I am sober in today...not comparing but freeing myself into what today has to offer....writing , journalling and dating and commenting in areas during my daily readings really helps me be aware of so much more!
Good to be here tonight....Peace, Schell
schell81208 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to schell81208 For Sharing:
Post New ThreadReply