Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12-01-2021, 04:35 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - December

December 1: There is nothing to be done about the things you regret except to forgive and release yourself from the bondage of disappointment. What you are learning will become a part of your foundation of wisdom, which far outweighs the remorse. Philippians 3:13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to things which are ahead. I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2021, 05:31 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 2: Regardless of what is going on around you, put forth the effort to focus on what matters to you personally. Evaluate what you can do to get yourself right with Me in all things, and leave nothing undone. These are perilous times when you need to be solid spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and physically. Now is the time; do not delay. 2 Timothy 3:1-5 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!
Old 12-03-2021, 05:06 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 3: You are living in times like no other with unique challenges that sometimes seem to be beyond your ability to deal with, but nothing is too big for Me to handle. This time of being stretched will produce unusual and powerful growth both spiritually and naturally. Go with the flow and trust Me. 2 Peter 1:2-4 Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord, as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
Old 12-03-2021, 05:46 AM   #4
YanKeeGal

excellent post!
YanKeeGal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to YanKeeGal For Sharing:
Old 12-03-2021, 05:47 AM   #5
YanKeeGal

excellent post dec. 2nd
YanKeeGal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to YanKeeGal For Sharing:
Old 12-04-2021, 05:02 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 4: Who you are and what you do internally will manifest externally, so you must attend to your thoughts, emotions, and will to make sure you are in alignment with My will for you. Make every effort to be righteous through and through by walking and living in the Spirit. You are not hidden. Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
Old 12-04-2021, 10:53 PM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 5: You must do the work required to come into order in every phase and function of your life. I have provided the avenue for you to be in My flow spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and in your circumstances, but you have to do your part and cooperate with My work. This requires concentrated effort and spiritual focus, which you are well able to do if you want to. Be diligent. John 7:38 He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.
Old 12-06-2021, 01:31 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 6: I heard in my spirit: One two buckle my shoe; three four open the door; five six pick up sticks; seven eight lay them straight; nine ten do it again. We must continue to do what is in our flow to do even when it seems to get monotonous. Philippians 2:13 For it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.
Old 12-07-2021, 04:49 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 7: Quiet your soul and be at peace with yourself and others. The issues of life and the resulting turmoil are not worth the worry and stress. Be still and seek to live in the serenity of My Spirit. Philippians 4:6-7 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Old 12-08-2021, 04:35 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 8: You can now look back to see how your decisions have affected your current position. You have had multiple opportunities to respond to life's circumstances through walking in the Spirit instead of reacting emotionally and mentally. The goal is for you to walk in unity with Me, and the result will be spiritual maturity. 1 Corinthians 14:20 Brethren, do not be children in understanding; however, in malice be babes, but in understanding be mature.
Old 12-09-2021, 05:29 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 9: When you feel like you are out of sync, set yourself to be aware of the moving of My Spirit, and then go with the flow. When you are aligned with Me, I will direct your steps to be in harmony with your destiny. Ephesians 1:11 Because we are united with Christ, we have received an inheritance from God, for he chose us in advance, and he makes everything work out according to his plan.
Old 12-09-2021, 08:23 PM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 10: There are many things that demand your attention, but you must prioritize and do first things first. Do not get so busy that you cannot make room for spending time with Me. I am with you for eternity and other things are only for a moment in time. 2 Corinthians 4:17-18 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
Old 12-11-2021, 05:31 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 11: Your recent situations have been a testing ground. This is a prime time for you to learn from your mistakes as well as from the things you have done right. Pay attention to the hardships and the victories. Both are equally important to your spiritual positioning. My desire is for you to see and understand the difference between walking in the Spirit and living in the flesh. Romans 5:3-4 And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope.
Old 12-12-2021, 05:33 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 12: As I waited on the Lord, I sensed movement in the spirit realm. It was very strong and yet mysterious. And, I heard the Lord say: I am moving in ways that are beyond anything that you have seen or understood. This work will affect My people at a core level that is untapped and rarely accessed. Only those who get quiet and exercise extreme discernment will be aware of what I am now doing. Psalm 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!
Old 12-13-2021, 05:53 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 13: Many of you, My people, need to remember your life before Christ and to be reminded of the ultimate sacrifice made for you on the Cross of Calvary. It is easy to get into the flow of every day life and forget how precious you are. It is time to renew yourself in faith and in the wonder of redemption. 1 Corinthians 6:20 For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit which are God’s.
Post New ThreadReply